What’s On: Dance
Dance and Dance Classes in Glasgow
Glasgow is a city where people love to dance – whether it be salsa, ballroom, highland, tap, belly or ballet. You can promote your dance business, dance classes or events on the website. No charge for advertising free / community courses and events
Please email: email@example.com
You can also add your event to our What’s On Calendar
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club Saturday, 28 September, 2019 – 7.30 p.m. Timeless Motown magic in a new venue! Atlantic classics! Mod gems! Ace Stax tracks! Timeless soul for dancing… vintage vinyl hand-spun by wizened expert ...
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s Young at Heart Dance combines dance and exercise bringing a fun, healthy and sociable way of keeping fit for anyone over the age of 50. Research has shown that dance can ...
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers 19 and 20 July, 2019 Cuba Libre is the perfect way to enjoy a vibrant, tropical Cuban fiesta, right in the West End of Glasgow. Cuban Food Buffet & Social Dancing complete ...
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters FREE Entry – Thursday, July, 2019 4th – 8pm -11pm 🇺🇸 It’s a 4th of July Hoedown! – The Playhouse🇺🇸 Webster’s ‘country barn’ for a night of drinkin’ & dancin’ with our friends ...
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA Friday 28 June — Sunday 28 July 2019 Tue-Sat: 11am-6pm // Sun: 12noon-6pm // Preview: Fri 28 June, 7pm-9pm //Free Centre for Contemporary Arts , 350 Sauchiehall Street , Glasgow G2 3JD V/ is a multi-disciplinary ...
- The Glasgow Mela 2019 Kelvingrove Park Noon till Late. (12 pm – 10 pm) This year the new producers of Glasgow Mela for 2019, Scottish-Asian Creative Artists’ Network, are taking the event in a new ...
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019 14 and 28 June, 2019 As part of the West End Festival The Scott Harvey Ceilidh Band will be playing Ceilidh Dances in the beautiful surroundings of Cottiers Theatre. Dance the night ...
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse Friday 21 June, 2019 7.30 p.m. – 11.30 p.m. Free Event Jive the night away in our beautifully restored Playhouse to the amazing Tennessee Hotshots. The Hotshots play authentic Rockabilly and Rhythm & ...
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA Glasgow Roma Traveller History Month Saturday, 15 June, 2019, 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. CCA, 350 Sachiehall Street, G2 3JD Ando Glaso and Romano Lav invite you to a presentation by photographer Jeremy ...
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory Saturday 27th April, 2019 7pm . Meeting at The Record Factory, 17 Byres Road, Glasgow G11 5RD Gather wireless Bluetooth headphones, something from the fancy dress prop box, tambourines, disco flash sticks ...
- MJS – Music Jams Sound(s) with Pamela Poldo Banchetti Monday, 28 January, 2019 – Gilmorehill, 9 University Avenue, Glasgow G12 8QQ Hosted by Pamela Poldo Banchettii This performance is part of a dissertation research which explores Kinesthetic Empathy in contemporary dance. ...
- Alternative Burns Night: Herland Ceilidh, Glasgow Womens Library (Image: Shamshad Ghani singing Auld Lang Syne in Punjabi at Herland: Alternative Burns Night, Jan 2018 Credit: GWL) Friday 25th January, 2019 at 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm (18+) Tickets £5 – £16 Now ...
- Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m. Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away ...
- Dance Along Movie, Trolls 11 November, 2018 12 noon until 1.30 p.m. St Stephens Renfield Church Join Dance HQ for a special dance-along screening of the hit movie, Trolls. After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy (Anna ...
- Spangled Cabaret The Blue Arrow Monday 12 November, 2018 8.30 – 11.30 p.m. Spangled Cabaret is the longest running monthly alternative variety show in Glasgow! Beginning at The Rio Cafe on the 1st Monday in February ...
- Salsa Networking Event, Havana Glasgow Film Festival CCA 9 November, 2018 – 5.30 p.m. – 6.45 p.m. Sean McInally has organised another fun evening for the Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2018. CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD Meet the filmmakers and ...
- Scottish Ensemble – Prelude – skydiving from a dream (with Andersson Dance)The Tramway Bach, Lutosławski, Beethoven. Order, Chaos, Adventure. 8 and 9 November, 2018 The Tramway, 75 Albert Drive, Glasgow G41 2PE Join Scottish Ensemble and Andersson Dance for the world premiere of their second collaboration. Musicians ...
- Choreography – The Simpson Board Training hosted by Indepen-dance 20 November, 2018, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pearce Institute, 840 – 860 Govan Road, Glasgow G51 3UU Lisa Simpson is a choreographer, workshop leader and Director of Lisa Simpson Inclusive Dance. As ...
- Disability Led Creative Movement CCA Oct/Dec 2018 From Sunday 28 October – 2 p.m. Dates and Further Information on Facebook CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3JD The 3 Elements of Difference is an experimental dance practice exploring improvised creative ...
- Colin Dunne: Concert The Tramway 12 and 13 October, 2018 – 8.30pm Location: Tramway 25 Albert Dr, Glasgow G41 2PE £14/£9 (transaction fees: £1 online, £1.50 by phone) Book Online » Or buy tickets from our box office on 0845 330 3501 presented ...
- Spangled Cabaret October 2018 Monday 1 October, 2018 The Blue Arrow, 323 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3HW Spangled Cabaret is the longest running monthly alternative variety show in Glasgow! Beginning at The Rio Cafe on the ...
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club Saturday, 29 September, 2018 – 7.30 p.m. Motown magic! Atlantic classics! Mod gems! Ace Stax tracks! Timeless soul for dancing, hand-spun on vintage vinyl by time-served expert DJs, Felonious Munk and ...
- George Square, Glasgow 2018 George Square is being transformed into a spectacular playground as the beating heart of Glasgow 2018 Whether it’s the chance to view a stunning 14 metre wide handshake between giant friends, ...
- Govanhill International Festival and Carnival 2018 16 – 26 August, 2018 Celebrating diversity with a fabulous programme of events After the success of last year’s inaugural event, Govanhill International Festival and Carnival returns with a spectacular showcase including: ...
- Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018 This summer get ready to experience opera like never before as Scottish Opera goes on a field trip to Paisley. And everyone is invited. Performances will take place on 26th and ...
- Glasgow Mela 2018 Sunday 24 June, 2018 12 oo p.m. – 8 p.m. Kelvingrove Park,Kelvin Way, Glasgow G12 Scotland’s biggest free multicultural festival – bursts with live music, theatre performances, exotic and mouth-watering foods from ...
- Indepen-dance Summer Shindig 2018 Back by popular demand, It’s the Summer Shindig!!! THE ADULT WEEK (17+) will be 16th July – 20th July 10am-2pm THE YOUTH WEEK (8-16 years) will be 23rd July – 27th July 10am-2pm Maryhill Community ...
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery Outdoor Ceilidh, West End Festival Sunday 10 June, 2018 2.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, 3 Argyle Street, G3 8AG Another year of one of the West End Festival’s most eagerly anticipated highlights! Music and ...
- Indepen-dance Members’ Stories CCA Fri 30 March 2018 6pm, £5 + £1 Booking fee, Theatre All ages, Book Online / 0141 352 4900 Indepen-dance, Scotland’s leading inclusive dance organisation shares a film telling the stories of some of our ...
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 27 January, 2018 Soul-powered dancefloor delights in the traditional Soul Bowl manner: much-loved Motown, Stax and Atlantic classics. Rare new gems. Old faves. Stompers, floaters, belters, weepers. Vintage vinyl 45s hand-spun for your ...
- Dance House Glasgow WinterFest CCA Dance House Glasgow take up residence in the CCA from Sat 6th to Sat 13th January with a celebratory festival programme of participatory dance classes, dance-along screenings, artist labs and ...
- Cottiers Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh Cottiers presents the fabulous Black Friday Christmas Ceilidh, Friday 22nd December 2017. Ceilidh 9.30 – 11 p.m then DJ until 2 a.m. Avoid the Christmas Day hangover and dance the night away ...
- Soul Jazz Fridays, Partick 1 December, 2017 West of Scotland Cricket Club, 44 Peel Street, Partick G11 5LU Following on from successful opening night in November with lots of regulars and some new faces giving it ...
- Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash, Cottiers Bahookie’s Big Christmas Rock Ceilidh Bash at Cottiers 8 December 2017 – 8:00 pm – 11:30 pm Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU Start your Christmas with a bang! (And a jig, ...
- Swing Sensation Big Band Night, Glasgow University Union, 3 December, 2017 3rd December, 2017 – 7.30 p.m. University Union, University of Glasgow, 32 University Avenue, G12 8LX Grab your partner and join Glasgow’s record-breaking dance band, Jon Ritchie’s That Swing Sensation, for a ...
- Glasgow Dynamic City book launch La Bodega,Friday 8 December, 2017 Linda Jackson hosts another book launch at La Bodega, with readings, dance performance and live music. This is Free Entry and will no doubt be booked to the gunnels folks ...
- Soul Bowl, Dance Party, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 25 November, 2017 Jordanhill Bowling Club, 112 Randolph Road, Glasgow G11 7DU 25 November, 2017 7.30 p.m. Soul Bowl soul-powered dancefloor delights in the traditional Soul Bowl manner: much-loved Motown, Stax and Atlantic classics. Rare ...
- Thank Funk It’s Friday, Partickhill Bowling Club, 27 October, 2017 Friday 27 October, 2017 7.30 p.m. Another superfine evening of funk’n’soul dance-jazz grooviness located in and around 1974, from the makers of Soul Bowl. Timeless vintage vinyl 45s hand-spun by seasoned ...
- Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017 Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts. Part one* provides audiences ...
- Indepen-dance, creative movement for people with disabilities and their carers Opportunities for Inclusive Dance Every week Indepen-dance runs creative movement classes for people with disabilities and their carers. The classes are conducted in a safe and appropriate environment and are designed to be ...
- Kathak Dance Classes, Glasgow South Side Beginners’ class in Kathak dance Saturdays 11 am – 12 noon. Glasgow Southside. Kathak is one of the main genres of ancient Indian classical dance. Kathak means story, and Kathakars communicate stories ...
- Dance Pupils in Scotland receive funding from The Peter Darell Trust, June, 2017 Overdrive Dance Company members with Peter Darrell Trustee Paulene Laverty (L-R Adam Quinn, Calvin Wilson, Paulene Laverty, John Selkirk, Nathan Ferguson) The donation from Peter Darell Trust will support choreographic development in ...
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, 29 July, 2017 Soul-powered dancefloor shenanigans in the established Soul Bowl manner: assorted Motown, Stax and Atlantic classics. Rare new gems. Old faves. Stompers, floaters, belters, weepers. Vintage vinyl 45s hand-spun for your ...
- To write, to publish, to speak, to move, CCA, 1 June, 2017 CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD 1 June, 2017 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. To mark the end of their residency at Creative Lab, Jude Browning and Emmie McLuskey will be holding ...
- Tea Dance, Kelvin Hall, 21 May, 2017 An afternoon of Foxtrots, Quicksteps, Waltzes and even the Glasgow Jive! A fantastic big band experience with That Swing Sensation and a dance instructor present to get everyone on their ...
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, Saturday 25 March, 2017 Sixties soul for dancing people of all ages! Strictly in the vinyl 45rpm manner! Crafted by the Motown immortals and the legends of Stax! Hand-spun for your delight by time-served ...
- Surface Area Dance Theatre CIC An introduction to British Sign Language, CCA, Friday 14 April 2017 CCA Friday 14 April 2017 2.30pm, Free but ticketed, Theatre All ages Book online / 0141 352 4900 Related CCA Events Surface Area Dance Theatre CIC Auricular Fri 14 April — Sun 16 April ...
- Glasgow Women’s Aid, One Billion Rising, Dance-a-Thon, Cottiers Theatre 14 February, 2017 THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Forget Dancing Alone This Valentine’s Day – Join One Billion Rising! What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re coupled up or single, consider ditching the ...
- Hästdans på Hovdala CCA Sat 4 February 2017 CCA Sat 4 February 2017 7pm, Free (unticketed), Cinema All ages 0141 352 4900 A performance project created in a Swedish forest with a cast of American dancers, Swedish horses and a talented cast of ...
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland – Spring /Summer Season 2017 Curtain rises on thrilling new spring/summer season at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland – January until June, 2017 Performances, masterclasses, festivals and talks … the stage is set for a spectacular ...
- Glasgow Young Professionals, Burns Supper and Ceilidh, Trades Hall, 21 January, 2017 GYP are delighted to announce that they’ll once again be celebrating Burns Night at the Trades Hall! ‘So, once more we ask: are ye dancin’? 21st January 2017 The Trades Hall, Glasgow #GYPBurnsNight17 General Ticket ...
- Soul Bowl, Jordanhill Bowling Club, Saturday 28 January, 2017 Sixties soul for dancing people of all ages! Strictly in the vinyl 45rpm manner! Crafted by the Motown immortals! Spun by time-served experts! Convivial company! Cheap drink! Suburban setting! No ...
- Nathaniel Gow’s Dance Band: Ceilidh Nights at Òran Mór 23 January and 27 March, 2017 Concerto Caledonia Nathaniel Gow’s Dance Band: Ceilidh Nights at Òran Mór Party like it’s 1799! Celebrate the roots of ceilidh dancing in tunes and dances from 18th-century Scotland. Nathaniel Gow’s Dance Band: Ceilidh ...
- The Nutcracker, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Wednesday 4th January, 2017 Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet return to the UK following a triumphant premiere season in England. On the back of a hugely successful premiere tour earlier this year Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet ...
- Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017 Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ 20 January, 2016 A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food ...
- Ring Time – a new piece for movement by Sally Beamish 100th Anniversary of Dalcroze UK Ring Time – a new piece for movement by Sally Beamish 100th Anniversary of Dalcroze UK The première, on Thursday 27 October at Drygate Brewery, 85 Drygate, Glasgow G4 0UT ...
- Are you dancin’? Kinning Park Complex, Wednesdays Starts October 5 2016 Wednesdays 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. Kinning Park Complex Open level contemporary inspired dance class. Come and explore floor work, travelling sequences and improvisation. Fun, fitness and great music! Drop in rate ...
- Club Uprising, 22 October, 2016 Stereo **** DISCO, HOUSE & TECHNO **** **** DJs Michael Bleazard, Beat Mongrel & VJ Mofis **** **** Entry £8 (£5 students) **** Stereo, 20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 Another ...
- Unlimited Festival, The Tramway, 15 – 25 September, 2016 15 – 25 September Prices vary – Tickets from £5 Day tickets available This September, Tramway brings Unlimited to Glasgow – An international programme of performance, visual art, discussions and more celebrating extraordinary ...
- 43 Percent, The Tramway, 15 – 16 September, 2016 21st Century Challenges – Ian Johnston and Gary Gardiner: 43 Percent Tramway in a few weeks for the Unlimited Festival. 15-16 September 7pm. Part of Tramway’s Unlimited Festival As human beings, we ...
- Music for Hands and Feet Cottiers Sunday 31 July, 2016 Music for Hands and Feet Cottiers Sunday 31 July, 2016 Live, original music, contemporary / modern ballet choreography and original watercolour paintings projected onto the vaulted ceiling of the Cottiers Theatre, will ...
- Soul Bowl, Dance Party, Saturday 30 July, 2016 Soul Bowl Dance Party Saturday 30 July, 2016 7.30 p.m. till midnight £5 Jordanhill Bowling Club, 112 Randolph Road, G11 7DV Event on Facebook
- The Cottier Project, June 2016 Events performed at Cottier Theatre, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow, G11 5PU The Cottier Chamber Project began in 2011, as part of Glasgow’s West End Festival. The series expanded over ...
- Southside Fringe Festival Ceilidh at Loks, Friday, 27 May, 2016 Friday 27th May – Southside Fringe Ceilidh 2016 Loks Bar & Kitchen, Newlandsfield Road, Shawlands G43 2XU southsidefringe.org.uk/ ‘Did you hear how good the inaugural 2015 Southside Fringe Ceilidh was? It ...
- Brigham Young University Ballroom Dane Co, The Mitchell Theatre, 8 June, 2016 An evening of ballroom dance in the Mitchell Theatre! Creative artistry and innovation make this show a must see! Tickets are £10 Buy tickets online The Mitchell Theatre, Granville Street, G3 7EE BYU’s Ballroom ...
- Swan Lake, Scottish Ballet at Theatre Royal 19 – 23 April, 2016 Scottish Ballet has commissioned award-winning, international choreographer David Dawson to create a new Swan Lake for a new generation. “Dawson takes the classical steps and bends them in a way that ...
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland ranked sixth best in the world The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland (RCS) has been ranked sixth in the world of performing arts education in a new global review by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). Scotland’s national conservatoire joined some ...
- Barrowloads of Soul Alldayer, Barrowlands Sat 21 May, 2016 Barraloadasoul Alldayer Saturday 21 May, 2016. Northern Soul/ Mod & 60’s R&B all dayer 2.00pm – Midnight Barraloadasoul is back by popular demand for a third outing at the famous Barrowland Ballroom showcasing once ...
- Family Ceilidhs Glasgow April 2016. Get ready to hop, twirl, leap and jump at one of our community Family Ceilidhs, led by musicians from the award-winning Celtic Connections Learning Programme.Tickets available now for just £1 ...
- Indepen–dance: Creative Movement Classes, CCA 7 March, 2016 Indepen-dance: Creative Movement Classes Mon 7 March 2016 11am – 12noon, 1pm – 2pm, £4 (£3), Theatre Ages 18+ Indepen-dance was founded in 1996, as an inclusive dance company which provides creative movement/dance ...
- Argentine Tango, Dance Classes Glasgow Argentine Tango Classes 20 January – 23 March, 2016 Argentine TangoNotre Dame Primary School on Havelock Street. Classes £6.50 (£5.50)Wednesdays with Shona and AlistairImprovers 6.30pm – 7.30pm Intermediate 7.30pm – 8.30pmBeginners (booking ...
- Tea in the 20s, Fundraiser in aid of Visibility, Sloans, 19 March, 2016 Saturday, March 19, 2016 12 PM – 4 PM Sloans Ballroom Glasgow 62, Argyll Arcade, 108 Argyle St, Glasgow G2 8BG Tickets Available www.eventbrite.co.uk Get your glad rags on and join ...
- Fiona Alderman: Easter Dance Course in France, April, 2016. Contemporary Dance Course (CUNNINGHAM technique) 2nd to 5th April 2016 In the Dordogne (near Sarlat), France Teacher: Fiona Alderman Objectives: The classes are in Cunningham based technique, which has an accent on balance and ...
- Burns Ceilidh Cottiers 22 January, 2016 Cottiers Burns Ceilidh 25 Jan 2014 – 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm BOOK NOW! Come celebrate Burns night in style this year with us here in Cottiers theatre. A delicious three course Burns ...
- New Gaelic Performance: New Gaelic Performance: Buaireas anns an Uisge/ Trouble the Water The Tramway 22 and 23 January, 2016 Buaireas anns an Uisge/ Trouble the Water 22 & 23 January, 2016 7.30 – 8pmTickets £5 Presented by Elspeth Turner In the early 2000s, eminent American jazz musician Willie Ruff suggested that much ...
- Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet present ‘The Nutcracker’ 15/16 November, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall On 15th & 16th November, 2015 Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet present ‘The Nutcracker’. Under the direction of Marina Medvetskaya, Saint Petersburg Classic Ballet has won plaudits across Russia, Scandinavia and the ...
- Northern Soul Dance Class with Mark Robb, Saturday 27 June, 2015 Northern Soul Dance Class with Mark Robb Saturday 27 June, 2015 12:00pm The Vintage at Drygate85 Drygate, Glasgow G4 0UT A great way to spend Saturday lunchtime. Get the talcum powder out ...
- Disney on Ice, Magical Ice Festival, Glasgow Hydro, 2015 review Pat Byrne When I arrived at the Hydro with Ryan (aged 11), Caitlin(14) and their mum, Gail, and saw all the wee tots dressed in their Elsa outfits, I thought I had ...
- Udance School of Performing Arts Presents: ‘Welcome to the Jungle’, Mitchell Library 9 May, 2015 Saturday 09 May 2015, 7.00pm Mitchell Library, North St Glasgow Tickets: £12 Book online UDance School Of Performing Arts is based in the of North Glasgow, Milton. We teach styles such as Jazz, Commercial, ...
- A Retrospective: The Wait Anna Krzystek, The Tramway, 12 – 14, May, 2015 Tue 12 – Thu 14 May 7:30pm Part of Dance International Glasgow £11/ £8 or DIG Special Offer. Buy tickets from our box office on 0845 330 3501 No End ...
- Dance International Glasgow 24 April – 6 June, 2015 Tramway April 24 – June 6 www.tramway.org Dance International Glasgow (DIG) is the new biennial dance event for Glasgow and Scotland. DIG, produced by Tramway, is a growing collaboration between ...
- Dance International Glasgow 24 April – 6 June 2015 Tramway25 Albert Drive, G41 2PE Glasgow, United Kingdom Tickets Available www.tramway.org Dance International Glasgow (DIG) is the new biennial dance event for Glasgow and Scotland. DIG, produced by Tramway, is a growing ...
- Magical Ice Festival, Glasgow Hydro, 26 – 29 March, 2015 Disney On Ice presents Magical Ice Festival Hits the UK The Show that features an Enchanting Mix of Disney Royalty First Disney On Ice show featuring much-loved sisters Anna and Elsa ...
- International Women’s Day, Science Ceilidh Glasgow, 7 March Science Ceilidh on 7th March 2015 Science Grrl Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre present a Science Ceilidh to celebrate International Women’s Day 2015! Join us for a fabulous party on Saturday March ...
- Spangled Cabaret at The Art School, 9 March, 2015 Monday, March 9, 2015 at 8:30pm A-LIX(French/Argentine Electro/Punk duo) scunnerMiss Hell’s BelleGeorge’s Marvelous MagicTom HarlowNixxi RoxJack SquatVolcanic Ash+ Special Guests Free entry – donations welcome. 167 Renfrew St, Glasgow G3 6RQ
- Starchild Ceilidh, 28 March, Shawlands Academy www.starchildcharity.com/ Shawlands Academy, 31 Moss-Side Road, Glasgow G41 3TR
- A Night of Tango, Poems and Dance, St Louis, 25 February, 2015 St Louis, Restaurant/Bar, 734 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, Glasgow City G11 6RD
- New Season performances on sale at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland 100 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G2 3DB www.rcs.ac.uk/ March Listings February – June 2015 The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland today reveals an ambitious new season of work from Feb – Jun ...
- Cottiers Burns Night Ceilidh The famed night of January is nearly upon us when all Scots and Brits alike unite for a raucous olde romp to commemorate the late, great poet radical Robert Burns. Celebrate ...
- Chordella Dance Derby Wednesday, 5 November, 2014 Old Fruitmarket Chordella Dance Derby Wednesday, 5 November, 2014 Old Fruitmarket, Candleriggs, Glasgow Merchant City. This Wednesday we have the wonderful Company Chordelia as part of #FruitmarketNights. They performed Dance Derby at macrobert arts centre ...
- Hallowe’en Ceilidh, Cottiers, Friday 31 October, 2014
- Dracula, Thursday 30 October – Saturday 1 November, 2014, Tramway Dracula Marc Bruce Company Thu 30 October – Sat 1 November 7:30pm Tramway 1 £15/£12. Book online Or buy tickets from our box office on 0845 330 3501 In association with Tobacco Factory Theatres, Pavilion Dance ...
- Up Close, Scottish Ballet, The Tramway 24 and 25 October Up Close Scottish Ballet The Tramway Fri 24 & Sat 25 October 7:30pm Location: Tramway 1 £15/£12 Book online Or buy tickets from our box office on 0845 330 3501Important Booking Information: If you are unable ...
- Dance Along Movie Night: Hairspray & Footloose Sunday 28 September 2014 At The Briggait Dance Along Movie Night: Hairspray & Footloose Sunday 28 September 2014 At The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ Doors open: 6pm | Warm Up: 6.30pm HAIRSPRAY: 7 – 9pm FOOTLOOSE: 9.15pm – 11pm HAIRSPRAY (2007) ...
- Òran Mór’s Ceilidh for the Commonwealth Friday 1 August Òran Mór’s Ceilidh for the Commonwealth Hosted by the popular Scottish singer/songwriter Moira Kerr Friday 1 August 2014 Entertainment will include: The David Oswald Ceilidh Band Scottish dancers & Piper Geordie Hunter Quiz, sword dance competition, ...
- Commonwealth Ceilidh St Andrews in the Square 25 July 2014 Commonwealth Ceilidh St Andrews in the Square 25 July 2014 – 8pm Price: £8 & £6 conc Annasach Ceilidh Band will be playing at this amazing venue in Glasgow’s Merchant City with all ...
- Merchant City Festival, Big Mono Welcome 26 July, 2014 26 July 2014 8 p.m. – 11 p.m. Mono, Kings Court, City Centre Age restrictions – All ages The Big Mono Welcome A programme of free music, art, food and family events designed to ...
- Commonwealth Disco, Friday 25th July, Kinning Park Complex Commonwealth Disco Friday 25th July 8 p.m. Kinning Park Complex Come and enjoy the opening weekend of the Commonwealth Games with the rhythms of Jamaican, Ghanian, Bolywood and Aussie beats. Make your experience of ...
- Project Y Foundation Youth Dance Week Anniesland College 14 – 18 July 2014 Project Y Foundation Youth Dance Week Anniesland College, Glasgow 14 – 18 July 2014 Course for young dancers looking to improve their technique, create new choreography and make new friends. A special performance will ...
- Cottiers Dance Project, 26 June, 2014 Cottier Dance Project – Watch This Space Cottiers theatre Thursday June 26th, 8:30 p.m. This exciting evening will showcase new, short excerpts by choreographers and dancers who create their own work. Programme:Fragments – LoosmoreNew ...
- Glasgow Tango Studio: El Abrazo Tango Club – Themed Practilonga CCA Fri 16 May 2014 Glasgow Tango Studio:El Abrazo Tango Club – Themed Practilonga CCA Fri 16 May 2014 7.30pm, £10 on the door (£8 advance)Ages: 18+To book contact Sari Lievonen: 079628 65324, firstname.lastname@example.org The Themed Practilonga is a ...
- Indepen-dance: Creative Movement Classes CCA Indepen-dance:Creative Movement Classes CCA Mondays from 5th May 11am-12noon & 1pm-2pm, £4 (£3), TheatreAges: 16+No booking required A creative experience through music and dance for adults with learning disabilities and their carers and family. ...
- East End Social Tea Dance, 3rd and 4th May, Barrowland, Glasgow Doors: 13:00 // Tickets: £10 3rd and 4th May, 2014 1 p.m. Barrowland 244 Gallowgate, Glasgow, G4 0TT Buy Tickets Now The East End Social brings the Big Band sound back to the ...
- Robert Hamilton: Fear of the Unknown, Pavilion Theatre, 22 / 23 April Robert Hamilton: Fear of the Unknown Pavilion Theatre 22 April 2014, and 23 April 2014 7.30 p.m. Theatrical acrobatic dance from Hamilton and Fear of the Unknown as seen on Sky 1’s Got ...
- HELP GLASGOW YOUTH DANCE COMPANY TAKE TO THE STAGE THIS SUMMER! HELP GLASGOW YOUTH DANCE COMPANYTAKE TO THE STAGE THIS SUMMER! Glasgow Youth Dance Company, the newest addition to the Dance House family, has been selected to perform at this year’s ...
- Kick Start Easter Dance Week, Dance HQ Glasgow Kick Start Easter Dance Week 7 April 2014 10:00 – 11 April 2014 3 p.m. Dance HQ, Glasgow Kick start your holidays with a fantastic week of dance. Dance HQ will be teaching a ...
- Get Scotland Dancing, free taster classes GET SCOTLAND DANCING Dance House is proud to be the ‘Get Scotland Dancing’ programming hub for Greater Glasgow. ‘Get Scotland Dancing’ is an initiative that aims to bring together professional and ...
- Still Dancing, Dance House Project for Older Dancers, Glasgow STILL DANCING with Gemma Williams Still Dancing is our performance company of older dancers, founded in 2010. The company rehearses weekly, and performs pieces by a range of choreographers all year round. Still ...
- Big Dance Pledge 2014 Big Dance Pledge 2014 Learn the dance Or make your own Then perform The Big Dance Pledge is a chance to learn, make and perform dance with the rest of the world. This ...
- Disney On Ice Worlds Of Fantasy, 27 Mar 2014 – 30 Mar 2014, SSE Hydro, Glasgow Disney On Ice Worlds Of Fantasy, 27 Mar 2014 – 30 Mar 2014 SSE Hydro 7 p.m. Tickets: £13.50 – £38.00 Hotline: 0844 395 4000 The action-packed ice spectacular, Disney On Ice presents Worlds of ...
- Commonwealth Youth Dance Festival, The Tramway 10 – 12 July, 2014 COMMONWEALTH YOUTH DANCE FESTIVAL 10th – 12th July, 2014 25 Albert Dr, Glasgow G41 2PE We’re staging the first ever Commonwealth Youth Dance Festival this year – Thursday 10 to Saturday 12 July ...
- Dance with Babies in Glasgow, Free tasters Bishopbriggs and Hillhead Dance with Babies Free Taster Class Bishopbriggs and Hillhead Get your free taster class at Dance with Babies on March of 2014! In 2014 Dance with Babies is partnering with Get Scotland ...
- Hip Hop Hooligans Glasgow: dance for boys Since 2010, Hip Hop Hooligas have been offering a wide range of classes to aged 2 & upwards with a diffence…ONLY BOYS ALLOWED!!! Specialising in BREAKDANCE ● HIP HOP DANCE ● ...
- Calling All Glasgow Singers! Your chance to be on TV. If you can ‘Moonwalk like Michael Jackson’ or ‘Belt it like Beyonce’ then get down to Silverburn Shopping Centre on Thursday 6th Feb for your chance to be on TV! ‘Let ...
Made to Measure Dance Costumes
Looking for a spectacular costume to show off your steps?
whether, you are strutting your stuff to tap, jive, latin or ballroom, Lisa Templeman and Steven McTear can design a costume to meet your taste.
Brand new “Cirkis Couture Customized” adjustable base ball caps. These ready made ones are available now but can be made to order for a little extra if you have anything specific in mind. From £25 each.
Notre Dame Primary School on Havelock Street.
Classes £6.50 (£5.50)
Wednesdays with Shona and Alistair
Improvers 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Intermediate 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Beginners (booking essential) 8.30pm – 9.30pm
more info from Alistair MacDonald 07814884245
or email email@example.com
SoundSational Community Music
SoundSational Community Music is about using the arts to bring people together and to encourage community cohesion and social inclusion. SoundSational welcome and provide for the whole community regardless of their age, race, creed, colour or social background.
SoundSational Community Music, Fountain Business Centre, Unit 60 Ellis St, Coatbridge ML5 3AA
Tel: 01236 429091
Commonwealth Youth Dance Festival 2014
Are hosting the first ever Commonwealth Youth Dance Festival (CYDF) in Glasgow to celebrate the city’s hosting of the Commonwealth Games – A Get Scotland Dancing Commission as part of the Glasgow 2014 Cultural.
The CYDF will celebrate the best of youth dance from across the Commonwealth, take place over 3 days and nights – 10 to 12 July 2014 – and bring approximately 30 groups from Australia, Canada, England, India, Malta, Namibia, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales together – up to 400 young people and 30 youth dance leaders.
There will also be public performances by these groups at Glasgow’s very own Tramway, offering local, national and international audiences the chance to see some of the best youth dance talent the Commonwealth has to offer.
Keith Edwards, Professional Dance Instructor UKAPTD
Hyndland Community Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Glasgow G12 9PU
Every Monday from 9th September 2013
7.30pm to 8.30pm
Social, Ballroom and Latin American Dance styles for beginners. Classes will give everyone a chance to try out different dance styles, at the same time as learning a routine. Within a few weeks you will have mastered the basics! Dance styles include Waltz, Jive, Quick Step, Cha Cha, Tango, Foxtrot and Rumba.
Previous experience is not required. Dance classes are open to everyone of all ages men and women. Dress casually and comfortably, dance shoes are optional,.
Come and dazzle on the dance floor
Telephone: 0141 341 0694, mob 07577359147
Cost £5 per night per person
The El Abrazo Tango Club
Monday 7:30pm: Four hours of Tango! (Unchained)
CCA, 350 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3JD
Telephone: 07876 202 457
A magical parent and child class where you will work together through dance stories, games and imaginative play. Explore themes from the narrative dances of Scottish Ballet such as Alice, The Nutcracker, Cinderella and The Sleeping Beauty. This class encourages boys’ and girls’ confidence, creativity and imagination as well as developing co-ordination and balance. The sessions are designed for one child participating with one accompanying adult, and provide a wonderful opportunity for you to spend time moving and playing together in a fun and creative setting, with live musical accompaniment. For more information visit scottishballet.co.uk/weemice Booking: 0141 331 6291
Tramway, 25 Albert Drive, G41 2PE
Indepen-dance Creative Movement Classes
CCA and other venues.
Indepen-dance was founded in 1996, as an integrated dance company which provides creative movement/dance classes, training and performance opportunities for people with learning disabilities, their carers and volunteers.
Throughout the year the company performs work of high artistic quality created in collaboration with professional choreographers and dancers. Indepen-dance enables individuals with learning disabilities to participate in and benefit fully from a high quality arts provision.
Indepen-dance is committed to integration rather than segregation, and all activities are offered to people with and without disabilities, offering individuals the opportunity to learn from each other and share a creative experience.
A comprehensive introduction to the dynamic, expressive art of Flamenco dance to get the rhythms flowing through your veins.
If you are interest in Flamenco classes – please get in touch on 0141 552 2442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dance for Young People in Glasgow
Blairdardie Sports Pavillion, 479 Blairdardie Road, G15 6JP
7:30pm – 8:30pm
Age range – 12-17 years
Free for Glasgow Young Scot or Kidz Card Holders only
Youth Clubs and groups meet regularly all over the City-mainly in the evenings and provide a wide range of services for young people. Multi-activity arts, sports and learning programmes are organised in partnership with the young people providing opportunities to take part in range of positive activities in a safe and supported environment.
Details of other classes and locations in Glasgow
Charity Salsa Classes
Charity salsa dance classes Glasgow in Glasgow University Union, Queen Margaret Drive
The timetable for cuban salsa classes over the summer will be as follows:
Absolute beginners cuban 6-7pm
Beginners Cuban 7-8pm
Improvers-intermediate Cuban 8-9pm
Advanced cuban (advanced dancers only who have attended our improvers/intermediate classes for 20 lessons +)
Glasgow Student Dance Company
GSDC is a performing company of students from the University of Glasgow. Each year we rehearse during term time, working towards a show in February. A team of choreographers lead the classes, teaching a wide variety of styles to dancers of all abilities.
Dance for Young People at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
Dance programme for young people with access to specialist spaces and teaching staff who can share with you everything they know about dance, movement, creativity, and a healthy lifestyle.
Classes are a great way to meet new people, develop skills, and get creative.
Specialist Study (Ballet)
For 2012-13 a new Royal Academy of Dance syllabus classes for young people aged 6-12+ (and adults) has been introduced. Taught in RCS’ professional dance studios by a registered RAD teacher, accompanied by a pianist. More information can be found in the Dance for Young People Specialist Study section.
Classes take place across two campuses on Renfrew Street and at Speirs Locks Studios fantastic industry-standard studios.
Contact: 0141 270 8303 email
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland,
Formerly known as the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, 100 Renfrew Street, Glasgow G2 3DB
Come and Try Scottish Country Dancing!
Classes begin in September for our winter term.
We have eight classes every week catering for all abilities so there will definitely be a class for you. We meet in The West End, Whiteinch, Bellahouston, Bearsden and Hillpark. Contact us for more details as we, at The Royal Scottish Country Dance Society, are waiting to meet you!
0141 577 9695 or 0141 956 3350
Scottish Ballet launch Company
If you are in your 20s or 30s and interested in dance, music, fashion, photography or art, why not join Company to discover Scottish Ballet from a whole new perspective?
Through a series of exciting events you will be able to explore all the creative aspects of our productions – from costume design to music composition, set building to fitness practices. You will also have the chance to meet the dancers and staff of Scottish Ballet, as well as other people like you who want to experience Scottish Ballet from a multidisciplinary point of view.
“Scottish Ballet is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new membership scheme. Aimed at people in their 20s and 30s, Company will give those interested not just in dance, but also in the arts, photography, music and fashion a whole new perspective on Scotland’s national dance organisation. With invites to season launches and unique events with partner organistations, members will get to know Scottish Ballet in an unusual and sociable way. Anyone with an artistic streak or a desire to see behind the scenes will be able to discover more about Scottish Ballet’s activity in the exclusive settings of performance receptions and intimate events. “
Adult Tap Class
In Partick Burgh Halls
Wednesdays from 7pm to 8pm.
Contact: Ashleigh 07595160012
Latin Dancing – Mini-workshops
Learn the Bachata
WOMEN’S WORLD RHYTHMS DANCE CLASS
Created through a fusion of Latin American and Middle-Eastern dance styles (including belly-dance and salsa) this dance class will introduce women to a new and fun way of exercising! – All levels welcome
Whitinch Centre, 1 Northinch Court, G14 0UG (off Dumbarton Road)
Tuesdays 7-8pm – dance class
8-9pm – creative workshop
Creche facilities available but these have to be booked in advance.
Rose, 07729 825333
Maritza, 07748 361313
Board Membership Opportunities with Dance House
As one of Scotlands leading providers of high quality dance and dance related events and activities, Dance House is currently seeking individuals who would like to enhance the Governance of the Company with their HR, Legal, Marketing, or Architectural experience and knowledge.
Dance House recently received Flexible Funding status from the Scottish Arts Council for 2009-2011 and over the next few months, the company will undergo a period of change and transformation. It will be an exciting time for interested individuals to join the other Directors in guiding the company through this challenging process.
If you are interested in discussing Board Membership further, then please contact:
Company Limited By Guarantee No. 168918 with Charitable Status No. SC05343
Pre- School Music and Movement
class and from 5 years Ballet classes at The Studio Westbourne Gardens, Glasgow.
Saturday mornings from 10.15am
Please call 0141 777 7620 for further details.
Music and Movement
A creative dance class for pre school children aged 3+
On Saturday mornings at Kelvin Stevenson Memorial Church in Belmont Street, Kelvinbridge from 10.30 – 11.15
Starting 8th September 2007
For more information or to enrol, please phone 0141 946 5486
Adult Ballet Classes
Natasha Gerson teaches elementary/intermediate adult classes every Monday 6-7.30pm at the SDTA headquarters in Woodside Road (next to the Office pub and the Stand Comedy Club) No registration required. Drop in Classes are £6.50
Dance in the City
Glasgow website for dance across Glasgow www.danceinthecity.com
Belly Dancing Classes
Wellington Church, Southpark Avenue
Classes started 10th January
Wenesdays Beginners 6-7pm Improvers 7-8pm
more info contact: 07775 976 197
Firebox Dance Theatre
A project based dance company which strives to create new, interesting dance pieces for the stage and screen. FireBox often works with alternative music and local musicians giving each performance an edge and making it accessible to a younger audience.
Street Fit, Street Performance, Tap and new Youth Performance classes all in the West End.
Highland Dance Classes
Kelvinside Hillhead Parish Church
Thursdays between 7.30-9.30pm
All ages and All levels
more info contact Merody Campbell on
Penny Withers Studio
9 Newton Place
Enjoy the benefits of Gyrotonic Exercise
Combines elements of yoga, ballet, t’ai chi and gymnastics with a uniquely designed machine used by a qualified practioner
The gyrotonic expansion system is used by a wide variety of people including athletes, dancers and those looking to improve fitness and body shape regardless of age or physical condition…also an ideal method of recovery from injuries or back pain. The sessions are one on one with Penny who has a background in Ballet and a degree covering physiology and injuries. She is also a member of the International Association for Dance Medicine and Science
For more info: Telephone: 0141 270 7557
Simple Salsa Class
Every Tuesday 8pm
£4 per class
for more info call Sarah Jane on 07891 663521
New Programme out now with a huge variety of dance forms
from belly dancing to ballet (notalot of ballet mindyoo) – hip hop, jazz and flamenco! something for all movers in this range of classes taught by professional guest teachers
More info from 0141 332 1490/07747 742 547
25 Albert Drive,
Dance with Attitude
Streetdance and Dance Exercise classes
1120 South Street, Scotstoun
Fusion of Jazz HipHop African & contemporary styles
regular salsa classes, flamenco and a jive class!
visit the website for times and prices
More info from 0141 581 3401
or email email@example.com
Urban Grooves Dance Crew
Join this award winning dance crew at The Stand Dance Studio, North Douglas Street, Clydebank and at the Playdrome Dance Studio Clydebank.
Classes for guys and girls of all ages in Hip Hop, Street, Breakdance, Street Tap, Cheerleading, crew battle classes. For more info log onto their website.
This section: Uncategorized
Filed under: Uncategorized
- About (3)
- Accommodation (10)
- American Restaurants (3)
- Architecture (7)
- archived (1)
- Art & artists Glasgow West End (119)
- Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow (531)
- Astrology Blog by Anne Whitaker (8)
- Aye Write Book Festival 2017 (31)
- Aye Write Book Festival 2019 (45)
- Aye Write Glasgow's Book Festival 2017 (31)
- Aye Write! Book Festival 2018 (31)
- Aye Write! Glasgow's Book Festival 2014 (32)
- Aye Write! Glasgow's Book Festival 2015 (30)
- Aye Write! Glasgow's Book Festival 2016 (42)
- Bar Stool Philosopher (10)
- Beauty (2)
- Best In The West (31)
- Black History Month Glasgow (3)
- Bob Law: photographer, walker and writer (35)
- Book and Event Reviews (17)
- Books, Talks, Poetry Events (1,605)
- Burns Day Celebrations 2017 (6)
- Burns Events (40)
- Burns Night Glasgow 2015 (12)
- Business Directory (7)
- Business services (3)
- Byres Road New Developments (2)
- Cafes and Bistros (20)
- Calum Maclean – poet and aspiring writer (27)
- Cards and Home Accessories (7)
- Celtic Connections 2014 (14)
- Celtic Connections 2015 (10)
- Celtic Connections 2016 (17)
- Celtic Connections 2017 (15)
- Celtic Connections 2018 Glasgow's winter music festival (12)
- Celtic Connections 2019 (9)
- Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow (48)
- Chris Del Balso's Travel Blog (3)
- Christina Byrne (5)
- Christmas in Glasgow (280)
- Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping. (67)
- Christmas Menus 2018 (9)
- Christmas Menus Glasgow 2016 (4)
- Christmas Menus Glasgow 2017 (8)
- Christmas Menus Glasgow Restaurants 2013 (5)
- Christmas Menus Glasgow West End 2015 (6)
- Christmas Poems , Stories and Winter Tales (39)
- Christmas Shopping in Glasgow (63)
- Cinema (2,518)
- Clare's West End Business Blog (1)
- Classes and Workshops (131)
- Clubs in Glasgow (3)
- Comment (1)
- Community event (71)
- Community Groups and Charities (10)
- Courses (34)
- Dance (114)
- David Howat's Glasgow Property Blog: Sales in the City (1)
- Delicatessans (2)
- Designer Jewellery Glasgow (1)
- Dougie Baird Travel Writers Blog (2)
- Dresses for special occasions (1)
- Eating and drinking Glasgow West End (203)
- Eco friendly (1)
- European Restaurants (4)
- Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers (1,664)
- Eyecare (2)
- Festival 2018 (6)
- Film reviews (5)
- Film Reviews (3)
- Film Reviews by Calum Maclean (17)
- Fiona Alderman blogging from The Salignac Foundation France (72)
- Firework Displays Glasgow (1)
- Fireworks Displays in Glasgow 2015 (9)
- Flat for sale (1)
- Food banks (7)
- French Restaurants (2)
- Galleries (37)
- Gallery (4)
- Get Fit with Personal Trainer Paul Rutherford (5)
- Gifts (12)
- Gig Guide plus Club Events (1,247)
- Glasgow Botanic Gardens Bicentenary 1817 – 2017 (6)
- Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014 (31)
- Glasgow Doors Open Day (6)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2014 (20)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2015 (26)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2016 (27)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2017 (26)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2017 (9)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2018 (21)
- Glasgow Film Festival 2019 (30)
- Glasgow Hogmanay (12)
- Glasgow International (3)
- Glasgow international (6)
- Glasgow International (3)
- Glasgow International 2016 (14)
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival (6)
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2014 (8)
- Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2017 (7)
- Glasgow international Comedy Festival 2018 (2)
- Glasgow International Festival April 2014 (14)
- Glasgow Jazz Festival (3)
- Glasgow LGBT (9)
- Glasgow Science Festival (13)
- Glasgow St Patrick's Day 2015 (8)
- Glasgow West End Local characters (15)
- gorbals (2)
- Gordon McCracken (Made In Maryhill) Photographs of Glasgow (2)
- Guide (8)
- Hallowe'en in Glasgow (81)
- Halloween in Glasgow 2015 (15)
- Halloween in Glasgow 2016 (16)
- Health and Fitness (9)
- Helen Rose Hillwalking Diary (65)
- Helen St. Helen (5)
- Hogmanay Glasgow (10)
- Ian Mitchell (6)
- Indian Restaurants (16)
- interior design (12)
- International Restaurants (1)
- International Womens Day (6)
- International Womens Day 2017 (6)
- International Womens Day Glasgow 2015 (4)
- Italian Restaurants (12)
- James Christie Blog (17)
- Jane Sweeney: Blogging about Glasgow and its hidden gems. (4)
- Jill Creighton's Blog: A Wry Guide to (Mid)Life (4)
- Jim and Pat's West End Chat (3)
- Jim Byrne's forgotten life (3)
- Jim's Acoustic Music Blog (15)
- Jim's West End Photography Diary (70)
- Joiners Corner (30)
- Kids and young people (421)
- Kilimanjaro Climb for Marie Curie (6)
- Leela Soma writing and blogging (15)
- LGBT Glasgow (44)
- LGBT History Month (6)
- Local Businesses Glasgow: Latest Deals, Offers and Discounts (2)
- Local Projects (2)
- Lola Rose: aspiring writer (7)
- Love Poems, Stories and Tales from Glasgow writers (31)
- Maggie Graham's Page (3)
- Markets (3)
- Mary Irvine: Writer and Philhellene (119)
- maryhill (1)
- Maryhill and Possilpark Citizens Advice Bureau (2)
- Memoir (2)
- Menus (6)
- Merchant City Festival (23)
- Merchant City Festival 2014 (18)
- Merchant City Festival 2015 (8)
- Mexican Restaurants (2)
- Mother's Day Gifts (12)
- Mothers' Day (13)
- Muriel Spark Centenary Celebrations (3)
- Music (10)
- Music Reviews (26)
- North Kelvin Meadow and Children's Wood, Glasgow (31)
- Online Marketing (2)
- Opticians (1)
- Pamela Banchetti (3)
- Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow (55)
- Pantos and Christmas Shows in Glasgow 2016 (19)
- Partick Folk Club (3)
- Pat's Home Page Blog (250)
- Pauline Keightley (40)
- People: Local Glasgow West End Characters (42)
- Photography (33)
- Poems and Stories for Autumn (5)
- Poetry (23)
- Property (1)
- Pub Quiz Nights (2)
- Rabbie Burns Day Events in Glasgow 2014 (9)
- Rachelle Atalla: Film Reviews (2)
- Rae McGreevy Fundraising for MYLOL (3)
- Recruitment (1)
- Refugee Festival Scotland 2019 (1)
- Rotten English Podcast (3)
- Russian (1)
- Sara McQueen: blogging about Glasgow (1)
- Scenes from Highland Life (3)
- Scottih Book Week Glasgow Events 2016 (9)
- Scottish Restaurants (13)
- Sean's trip to glasgow (1)
- Seasonal Stories and Poems by Glasgow Writers (15)
- Shipbuilding on the Clyde (1)
- Shoes (1)
- Shopping (101)
- Situations Vacant Glasgow West Ebd (1)
- Situations Vacant Glasgow West End (6)
- Southside Festival 2015 (4)
- Southside Festival Fringe 2016 (11)
- Southside Film Festival (31)
- Southside Film Festival 2013 (2)
- Southside Fringe (2)
- Southside Fringe 2014 (5)
- Southside Fringe Festival 2015 (3)
- Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow (97)
- Star Folk Club (32)
- Starchild (21)
- Stephen Watt, Poet. (15)
- stories and poems (42)
- Street Food Glasgow (3)
- Stuart Paterson: Writer's Blog (5)
- Sweet or sharp summer stories and poems (6)
- Ten Writers Telling Lies (13)
- The Lucky Break Clydebank (5)
- The Referendum and Scottish Politics (7)
- The Scottish Mental Health Arts and Film Festival (1)
- Travel (39)
- Trip to Paris (1)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Unusual West End Facts (1)
- upcycling (1)
- Valentina Galdi Words Unsaid (4)
- Valentine's Day Glasgow 2016 (25)
- Valentine's Day Glasgow Gifts (3)
- Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2014 (11)
- Valentine's Day in Glasgow 2017 (17)
- Valentines Day Glasgow (19)
- video (1)
- Vintage and Retro Clothing (10)
- Walks (7)
- Walks in Glasgow (3)
- Weddings (29)
- Weddings Glasgow (29)
- West End Festival 2014 (59)
- West End Festival 2015 (39)
- West End Festival 2016 (49)
- West End Festival 2017 (40)
- West End Festival Glasgow (106)
- West End Miscellany (1)
- What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more (3,162)
- What's on Glasgow: Students (61)
- What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy (590)
- Winter 2014 (2)
- Woodlands Community Garden (71)
- writers (47)
- Writing (71)
- Writing for the Festive Season (10)
- Writing for the Festive Season 2015 (5)
- Wullie Davidson: Blogging about Bus Pass Jaunts in Scotland (2)