Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
Young at Heart Dance combines dance and exercise bringing a fun, healthy and sociable way of keeping fit for anyone over the age of 50.
Research has shown that dance can produce physical benefits such as improving strength and muscle function and increased balance and flexibility. In addition to health benefits, dance can also promote a sense of well-being and social inclusion.
Classes are taught by Natasha Guinnessy
Each class costs £5 which you pay when you attend.
Classes run each week in Glasgow West End and Bearsden:
Mondays 3.00 – 4.00pm
Hyndland Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Hyndland G12 9PU
Tuesdays 10.30 – 11.30am
Baljaffray Parish Church, Grampian Way, Bearsden, G61 4RN
Bearsden Community Hub, 69 Dryman Road, Bearsden G61 3QT
0141 334 5406
This section: Classes and Workshops, Dance, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson
- Winter Art Club for Kids – Paper Bag Portraits
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Woodlands Community Family Cycling Bike Seat and Trailer Taster
- A Very Quiet Street – exploring Glasgow’s history with Zoe Strachan and Louise Welsh