Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
Young at Heart Dance combines dance and exercise bringing a fun, healthy and sociable way of keeping fit for anyone over the age of 50.
Research has shown that dance can produce physical benefits such as improving strength and muscle function and increased balance and flexibility. In addition to health benefits, dance can also promote a sense of well-being and social inclusion.
Classes are taught by Natasha Guinnessy
Each class costs £5 which you pay when you attend.
Classes run each week in Glasgow West End and Bearsden:
Mondays 3.00 – 4.00pm
Hyndland Hall, 24 Novar Drive, Hyndland G12 9PU
Tuesdays 10.30 – 11.30am
Baljaffray Parish Church, Grampian Way, Bearsden, G61 4RN
Bearsden Community Hub, 69 Dryman Road, Bearsden G61 3QT
0141 334 5406
This section: Classes and Workshops, Dance, Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Autumn Creative Writing Courses – Dr Tawnya Selene Renelle
- Walking and Writing in the Botanics with Gerry Loose
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Slow Nature Walk, Woodlands Community
- Composting and food waste reduction workshop
- Aye Write 2021 – Kicking Off This Weekend
- Aye Write 2021 Creative Writing
- Beginners Bird I.D.
- Wellbeing for Artists Working in Older People’s Care
- Celebrate Your Story – Workshop with Samina Chaudry
- Writing for Wellbeing Workshops
- Poetry and Creative Writing Classes (Spring 2021) with Linda Jackson