Indepen-dance, creative movement for people with disabilities and their carers
Opportunities for Inclusive Dance
Every week Indepen-dance runs creative movement classes for people with disabilities and their carers. The classes are conducted in a safe and appropriate environment and are designed to be fun, creative and accessible to all with a focus on improvisation and moving together. These classes are for members only. How to become a member. The Indepen-dance handbook also provides information on procedures and fees around our core classes.
Classes at various venues throughout Glasgow at The Tramway, CCA, Maryhill Community Centre, Pearce Institute etc See full details of times and locations.
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow