Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Mother India – Take Away Menus
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- Thank Funk It’s Valentine’s Day
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Workers Theatre Festival
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions