Burns Supper and Ceilidh with the Big Stupit Band, Cottiers
January, 25th, 2019, 6.30 p.m. – 11 a.m.
Cottiers 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
Join us this Burns night for a 3 course meal and dance the night away in traditional Scottish style with a Ceilidh band starting at 10pm followed by a DJ until 1am.
Tickets only £39.95 and include a dram on arrival.
To book or for more info please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 357 5825
This event is over 18’s only.
This section: Burns Events, Dance, Eating and drinking Glasgow West End
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Mother India A La Carte Christmas Menu 2019
- Mother India Set Menu
- Mother India Christmas Lunch Set Menu 2019
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Mother India Christmas Set Menu 2019
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Chippy Doon The Lane Christmas 2019
- Christmas Menu 2019 Queen Margaret Union, University of Glasgow
- Christmas Arrives at The Ivy Buchanan Street Glasgow
- Wine Tasting at The Lansdowne – Mother India’s Cafe
- Broad Scots St Andrew’s Day 2019 – Ubiquitous Chip
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling Club
- Wine Tasting Party at The Lansdowne
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club