Commonwealth Ceilidh St Andrews in the Square 25 July 2014
St Andrews in the Square
25 July 2014 – 8pm
Price: £8 & £6 conc
Annasach Ceilidh Band will be playing at this amazing venue in Glasgow’s Merchant City with all funds raised going towards the upkeep of this beautiful building. Tickets can be purchased on www.annasach.co.uk, or at the door. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Tickets will be issued at the door however if you would prefer to receive your ticket(s) by post please use the “Special instructions” option on PayPal and send us your postal address or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note there will be a P&P charge of £0.85p for this service.
For additional information or to reserve tickets for collection contact Karen at SAINTS on 0141 559 5902.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Commonwealth Ceilidh @ SAINTS are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
St Andrew’s in the Square
No 1 St Andrew’s Square
This section: Dance, Glasgow Commonwealth Games 2014
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- Thank Funk It’s Valentine’s Day
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Workers Theatre Festival
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse