Theo Clinkard Company:This Bright Field, The Tramway, 13 and 14 October, 2017
Theo Clinkard has built a reputation for creating affecting and visually arresting work. His latest, This Bright Field, commissioned by Tramway, is presented in two parts.
Part one* provides audiences with an intimate on-stage encounter with Clinkard’s exceptional international dancers before part two takes to the full stage on a cinematic scale.
Featuring striking lighting design, bold costumes and music performed live by James Keane, This Bright Field gradually builds in momentum to become a spectacle of visual and emotional power.
“A poetic fusion of sight and sound” (The Guardian)
* Please note the audience will be split into smaller groups for Part 1, then reunited for Part 2. You will be designated a start time when you book your ticket.
Children aged under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
Glasgow, G41 2PE
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Little Women, GFT
- Knives Out GFT