Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
This summer get ready to experience opera like never before as Scottish Opera goes on a field trip to Paisley. And everyone is invited.
Performances will take place on 26th and 28th July, 2018 at 7pm and 29th July at 3pm
Doors open at 6pm for 7pm shows and 2pm for 3pm show for food and entertainment
Visionary director Bill Bankes-Jones marshals a company of nearly 200, including The Orchestra of Scottish Opera, a cast of international soloists and a professional and community chorus, in this blood and guts tale of love and jealousy.
Inspired by Paisley’s own Sma’ Shot Festival, Pagliacci will be staged festival-style in a huge tented structure – ‘dubbed Paisley Opera House’. This dynamic promenade production has all the fun of the fair as well as food, drink and pre-show entertainment making it an opera extravaganza not to be missed!
Please note: This is a promenade performance within a temporary venue located at Seedhill Sports Ground. Very limited seating is available on request at the time of booking for those who require it. Please wear appropriate footwear and dress according to the conditions.
£15 / £5 under 26
Box Office 0300 300 1210
Box Office, Seedhill Road, Paisley PA1 1QR
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre