Pagliacci, Scottish Opera visits Paisley, July 2018
This summer get ready to experience opera like never before as Scottish Opera goes on a field trip to Paisley. And everyone is invited.
Performances will take place on 26th and 28th July, 2018 at 7pm and 29th July at 3pm
Doors open at 6pm for 7pm shows and 2pm for 3pm show for food and entertainment
Visionary director Bill Bankes-Jones marshals a company of nearly 200, including The Orchestra of Scottish Opera, a cast of international soloists and a professional and community chorus, in this blood and guts tale of love and jealousy.
Inspired by Paisley’s own Sma’ Shot Festival, Pagliacci will be staged festival-style in a huge tented structure – ‘dubbed Paisley Opera House’. This dynamic promenade production has all the fun of the fair as well as food, drink and pre-show entertainment making it an opera extravaganza not to be missed!
Please note: This is a promenade performance within a temporary venue located at Seedhill Sports Ground. Very limited seating is available on request at the time of booking for those who require it. Please wear appropriate footwear and dress according to the conditions.
£15 / £5 under 26
Box Office 0300 300 1210
Box Office, Seedhill Road, Paisley PA1 1QR
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell