Indepen-dance: Creative Movement Classes CCA
Creative Movement Classes
Mondays from 5th May
A creative experience through music and dance for adults with learning disabilities and their carers and family. These fun classes are led by experienced workshop leaders in a safe and inclusive environment.
Indepen-dance was founded in 1996, as an integrated dance company which provides creative movement/dance classes, training and performance opportunities for people with learning disabilities, their carers and volunteers. Throughout the year the company performs work of high artistic quality created in collaboration with professional choreographers and dancers. Indepen-dance enables individuals with learning disabilities to participate in and benefit fully from a high quality arts provision.
Indepen-dance is committed to integration rather than segregation, and all activities are offered to people with and without disabilities, offering individuals the opportunity to learn from each other and share a creative experience.
Tickets are available on the door for this event. For further information visit indepen-dance.org.
This section: Dance
Filed under: Dance
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- Thank Funk It’s Valentine’s Day
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Workers Theatre Festival
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters
- Some things want to run V/DA | Sonic Séance: The Gathering CCA
- The Glasgow Mela 2019
- Ceilidh Dances at Cottiers, West End Festival 2019
- The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
- Glasgow Roma Traveller Celebration CCA
- Silent Disco Party Parade, The Record Factory
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling Club
- MJS – Music Jams Sound(s) with Pamela Poldo Banchetti