Glasgow Women’s Aid, One Billion Rising, Dance-a-Thon, Cottiers Theatre 14 February, 2017
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Forget Dancing Alone This Valentine’s Day – Join One Billion Rising!
What are you planning this Valentine’s Day? Whether you’re coupled up or single, consider ditching the consumerism and diving into some activism instead.
Cottiers Theatre, 14 February, 2017. 12 Noon until 8 p.m.
Cottiers Theatre, 93-95 Hyndland St Glasgow G11 5PU
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away
- Baby Done, GFT at Home