Cottiers Burns Night Ceilidh
The famed night of January is nearly upon us when all Scots and Brits alike unite for a raucous olde romp to commemorate the late, great poet radical Robert Burns.
Celebrate Burns Night 2015 in true Scottish fervour at the Cottiers Theatre. There’ll be a 3 course dinner full of traditional treats to nosh and gobble down before the real festivities begin. With a dram and a ceilidh on the card, be sure to hitch that kilt up ready for some merry drinking and dancing antics on through the night.
Poems will be read, bagpipes will be blared and The Big Stupit Ceilidh Band will be roaring out folk music all night. It’s time to Burn!
It’s going to be a brilliant night with a delicious three course Burns supper, a dram and a ceilidh all for under £30. Book online or at the box office 0141 359 4000 or behind the bar.
Cottiers, 93 – 95 Hyndland Street, Glasgow G11 5PU
This section: Burns Night Glasgow 2015, Dance
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- B.A. Modern Ballet Graduation Performance 2022 Royal Conservatoire
- Kelvingrove Outdoor Ceilidh 2022
- Cottiers Theatre: The Art of Class
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- Thank Funk It’s Valentine’s Day
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
- The Workers Theatre Festival
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- Soul Bowl, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Cuba Libre, Cottiers
- 4th of July Maker’s Mark Hoedown at Websters