Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
14 February, 2020, 7.30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Valentine’s Day Salsa Party – For a taste of those legendary Havana nights.
Cuba Libre is a vibrant Latin fiesta and it’s returning to Cottiers this Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy authentic Cuban food and dancing with live music by Kubanishe and professional salsa performers bringing their Latino flair to the party.
With a stylish Havana Club rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can eat, drink and dance the Cuban way!
Bring your better half or your partner in crime and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Latin twist.
Tickets – £25 (The last event at Cottiers sold out – Book NOW to avoid disappointment)
Ticket includes entry, welcome cocktail, Cuban buffet and entertainment throughout the evening.
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced