Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
14 February, 2020, 7.30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Valentine’s Day Salsa Party – For a taste of those legendary Havana nights.
Cuba Libre is a vibrant Latin fiesta and it’s returning to Cottiers this Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy authentic Cuban food and dancing with live music by Kubanishe and professional salsa performers bringing their Latino flair to the party.
With a stylish Havana Club rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can eat, drink and dance the Cuban way!
Bring your better half or your partner in crime and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Latin twist.
Tickets – £25 (The last event at Cottiers sold out – Book NOW to avoid disappointment)
Ticket includes entry, welcome cocktail, Cuban buffet and entertainment throughout the evening.
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Joy Dunlop – Gaelic Live Online Concert and Ceilidh
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne