Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
14 February, 2020, 7.30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Valentine’s Day Salsa Party – For a taste of those legendary Havana nights.
Cuba Libre is a vibrant Latin fiesta and it’s returning to Cottiers this Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy authentic Cuban food and dancing with live music by Kubanishe and professional salsa performers bringing their Latino flair to the party.
With a stylish Havana Club rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can eat, drink and dance the Cuban way!
Bring your better half or your partner in crime and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Latin twist.
Tickets – £25 (The last event at Cottiers sold out – Book NOW to avoid disappointment)
Ticket includes entry, welcome cocktail, Cuban buffet and entertainment throughout the evening.
- Loch Lomond Highland Games 2022
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Alasdair Gray’s Lanark: A World Made on Paper – The Hunterian
- Journey from Jamaica iBrina – Merchant City Festival
- No Evictions Glasgow Open Meeting
- Letters of Hope, Milk Cafe, Refugee Festival
- Glasgow Pride Mardi Gla – U of G Group
- Young Planters Pop up Plant Sale
- Artist Aid Ukraine – The Pentagon, Glasgow
- The Words – A Play, A Pie and A Pint
- Stories of Our Worlds – Refugee Festival 2022
- Our Past and Present Beautiful Lives: part of Refugee Week
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- Make Music Day 2022
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Festival – Spit it Out
- Ando Glaso – Roma Cultural Festival
- Wilton Street Fete
- Dandelion Festival Kelvingrove Park
- Glasgow Science Festival at Botanic Gardens