Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
14 February, 2020, 7.30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Valentine’s Day Salsa Party – For a taste of those legendary Havana nights.
Cuba Libre is a vibrant Latin fiesta and it’s returning to Cottiers this Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy authentic Cuban food and dancing with live music by Kubanishe and professional salsa performers bringing their Latino flair to the party.
With a stylish Havana Club rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can eat, drink and dance the Cuban way!
Bring your better half or your partner in crime and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Latin twist.
Tickets – £25 (The last event at Cottiers sold out – Book NOW to avoid disappointment)
Ticket includes entry, welcome cocktail, Cuban buffet and entertainment throughout the evening.
- World Book Night with Denise Mina
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Open The Door Festival 2021 – Scottish Women’s Writing
- Aye Write 2021 – Pre-Festival Event
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 announces full programme
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- Warren Starry Skies – New Album ‘Small Wonders’
- Douglas Stuart & Jackie Kay: Shuggie Bain
- Femspectives Film Festival 2021 – Guest Curators
- St Patrick’s Day Online Quiz
- St Patrick’s Day Special: The Great Irish Songbook
- Red Skirts on Clydeside #IWD2021
- Creative Conversations: Kirstin Innes
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne