Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers
14 February, 2020, 7.30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
Valentine’s Day Salsa Party – For a taste of those legendary Havana nights.
Cuba Libre is a vibrant Latin fiesta and it’s returning to Cottiers this Valentine’s Day!
Enjoy authentic Cuban food and dancing with live music by Kubanishe and professional salsa performers bringing their Latino flair to the party.
With a stylish Havana Club rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can eat, drink and dance the Cuban way!
Bring your better half or your partner in crime and celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Latin twist.
Tickets – £25 (The last event at Cottiers sold out – Book NOW to avoid disappointment)
Ticket includes entry, welcome cocktail, Cuban buffet and entertainment throughout the evening.
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- October Break Free Food Giveaway Glasgow’s East End
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- The Children’s Wood – Nicola Davies with Readings and Screening
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition