Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ
20 January, 2016
A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food projects across the city.
Hosted by Woodlands Community Garden at their base the Fred Paton Centre, with food curated by Urban Roots and other collaborating projects including Concrete Garden, Propagate, Oasis, Open Jar Collective and others.
Music will be by the amazing Cosmic Ceilidh Band
More info to come. This event is free but ticketed, and capacity will be limited – look out for the eventbrite link on the Event Page on Facebook.
Till then, a date for you diaries!
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021