Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ
20 January, 2016
A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food projects across the city.
Hosted by Woodlands Community Garden at their base the Fred Paton Centre, with food curated by Urban Roots and other collaborating projects including Concrete Garden, Propagate, Oasis, Open Jar Collective and others.
Music will be by the amazing Cosmic Ceilidh Band
More info to come. This event is free but ticketed, and capacity will be limited – look out for the eventbrite link on the Event Page on Facebook.
Till then, a date for you diaries!
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020