Glasgow Local Food Network Winter Gathering and Ceilidh 20 January, 2017
Fred Paton Centre, 19 Carrington St, Glasgow G4 9AJ
20 January, 2016
A winter get together to eat, dance and celebrate the fantastic work of Glasgow Local Food Network with local food projects across the city.
Hosted by Woodlands Community Garden at their base the Fred Paton Centre, with food curated by Urban Roots and other collaborating projects including Concrete Garden, Propagate, Oasis, Open Jar Collective and others.
Music will be by the amazing Cosmic Ceilidh Band
More info to come. This event is free but ticketed, and capacity will be limited – look out for the eventbrite link on the Event Page on Facebook.
Till then, a date for you diaries!
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party