Cuba Libre, Cottiers
19 and 20 July, 2019
Cuba Libre is the perfect way to enjoy a vibrant, tropical Cuban fiesta, right in the West End of Glasgow.
Cuban Food Buffet & Social Dancing complete with Live Music by Kubanishe, & guest DJ, spinning the best Música Cubana in between sets.
With a stylish Havana rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and tapas from our menu.
All are welcome; bring your friends, family, & co-workers along!
Live life the Cuban way.
0141 357 5825
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- LGBTI Elders Online Social Dance Club
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser