Cuba Libre, Cottiers
19 and 20 July, 2019
Cuba Libre is the perfect way to enjoy a vibrant, tropical Cuban fiesta, right in the West End of Glasgow.
Cuban Food Buffet & Social Dancing complete with Live Music by Kubanishe, & guest DJ, spinning the best Música Cubana in between sets.
With a stylish Havana rum bar and outdoor terrace, you can enjoy Latin-inspired dishes and tapas from our menu.
All are welcome; bring your friends, family, & co-workers along!
Live life the Cuban way.
0141 357 5825
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow, G11 5PU
- Refugees for Justice, Remembrance Bench Dedication
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Mother India Christmas Menu 2021
- Mother India at Home Christmas Menu 2021 – Pre-order
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India at Christmas – Set Menus
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End