Southside Fringe Festival Ceilidh at Loks, Friday, 27 May, 2016
Friday 27th May – Southside Fringe Ceilidh 2016
Loks Bar & Kitchen, Newlandsfield Road, Shawlands G43 2XU
‘Did you hear how good the inaugural 2015 Southside Fringe Ceilidh was? It was fandabbydosy! What, you weren’t there!!! Well don’t worry! Because WE’RE BACK!! Come & experience Scottish dance the way it’s meant to be & get ready to twirl, leap & jump as the Fringe Ceilidh returns for 2016. Led by last year’s ceilidh mistro’s ‘The John Carmichael Ceilidh Band’, it doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned ceilidh-er or want to try it out for the first time. This event promises good times & plenty of fun for everyone!!’
Remember to invite your friends along too! Just add them to the invite list.
Doors: 7.30pm for an 8pm start
Tickets: £15 (includes buffet)
Online www.brownpapertickets.com, direct from Loks Bar & Kitchen, Newlandsfield Road, Shawlands G43 2XU or from Southside Fringe HQ c/o Art Village. Unit 12, Shawlands Shopping Centre, Kilmarnock Road. GLASGOW. G41 3NN.
Please remember to tell us of any dietary/access requirements as soon as possible.
Children welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times & must remain in the function area only after 8pm.
Can’t wait to see you all there on the night!
- Urban Potentials Exhibition Launch
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- The Girl, The Crow, The Writer And The Fighter – Debut Novel by George Paterson
- Publishing Scotland Fiction Showcase
- Linda Jaxson Band at Websters
- Folk Wi’ The Patter – Shaun Moore
- African Wall Art and Stories by Lantern Light
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Black History Month, Being A Black Woman in Society Today
- The Great Black History Quiz CRER
- Talks, The Hunterian, Black History Month 2021
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Black History Month
- COP26 Glasgow Trade Union and Workers Bloc
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Denise Mina, Creative Conversations
- Nature Stories with Emily Dodd, The Children’s Wood
- Black Histories on Film at Glasgow Film Theatre 2021
- BFI London Film Festival 2021 at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Last Night in Soho, Glasgow Film Theatre