The Tennessee Hotshots at Websters Playhouse
Friday 21 June, 2019 7.30 p.m. – 11.30 p.m.
Jive the night away in our beautifully restored Playhouse to the amazing Tennessee Hotshots.
The Hotshots play authentic Rockabilly and Rhythm & Blues with their unique style.
It is Red-Hot-Rockin music not to be missed!!!!
This event is free for all so grab your pals & your dancing shoes!
Websters, Playhouse 416 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9HZ
(please note no lift re disabled access)
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away