Argentine Tango, Dance Classes Glasgow
Argentine Tango Classes
20 January – 23 March, 2016
Notre Dame Primary School on Havelock Street.
Classes £6.50 (£5.50)
Wednesdays with Shona and Alistair
Improvers 6.30pm – 7.30pm
Intermediate 7.30pm – 8.30pm
Beginners (booking essential) 8.30pm – 9.30pm
more info from Alistair MacDonald 07814884245
or email email@example.com
The improvers programme builds on what you have learned in beginners. There is also an introduction to the two other great tango dances; the milonga and the tango vals. In improvers, you will also discover new ‘moves’ and further aspects of basic tango technique and musicality. At improver level everything unfolds over several terms. The classes are constantly revised by the Rumbos de Tango team with new aspects being added in to the mix. Dancers often stay with improvers for well over a year and sometimes more advanced dancers come along to fine-tune their fundamentals too. You don’t have to book for this class. Payment is on a weekly basis.
Classes run from 7.30 to 8.25pm every Wednesday. The cost is £6.50 (£5.50 concessions) per class.
The intermediate level is for dancers with more than a year’s experience of dancing tango regularly. Intermediate dancers have a good grasp of the basics and are secure in their technique. They are looking for new challenges. The programme is a structured progression from the Improver level.
Classes run from 6.30 to 7.25pm every Wednesday. The cost is £6.50 (£5.50 concessions) per class.
There is a special discounted rate of £10.00 (£8.50 concessions) for dancers wishing to take both Intermediate and Improver classes.
Includes a performance from Jenny and Ricardo Oria and Buffet Supper.
The Glasgow Art Club, 185 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HU
For details: email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 responses to “Argentine Tango, Dance Classes Glasgow”
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Pumpkin v Turnip Lantern Event
- Blade – 4K GFT
- Last Night in Soho GFT
- Glasgow Hallowe’en Ghost Walk
- Hallowe’en – Spooky Kelvindale Woods
- Ice Box Halloween Gig Part 1
- Icebox Halloween Movie Night
- Hallowe’en Witch Market, Britannica Panopticon
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Scottish Poetry Library: Launch Poetry London 100th edition
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26 – The Sacred Forest at GFT
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- Black British Cinema – Routes of Representation
- I Am Belmaya GFT
- The End of Evangelion GFT