Music for Hands and Feet Cottiers Sunday 31 July, 2016
Music for Hands and Feet
Sunday 31 July, 2016
Live, original music, contemporary / modern ballet choreography and original watercolour paintings projected onto the vaulted ceiling of the Cottiers Theatre, will take you through a story between imagery and music, into another world for just one hour.
What if we took you into a world where the breeze we feel on our skin, is just the thoughts of those four imperishable winds?
People, like thoughts, are transforming, existing, losing. Losing what? Material possessions or beliefs and passions? Do we continue to transform after we return to dust?
Where the South has a gentle hand that guides you through their world?
Where the North is cool and wears his long linen tunic?
Where the West lifts his eyes to look at east, and their piercing blueness clears the skies?
Where the east has blond curls that air dishevels?
OUR HANDS AND OUR FEET WILL TAKE YOU THERE, ON DANCNING NOTES.
Music – Ludovico Ausiello
Choreography and dance – Georgia F Moffa
Watercolour Paintings – Marco Flore
93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 3PU
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Dance, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020