Email or telephone: 07986884556
Make 2017 the year you learn to swim
Since it was established in 2010, the William Young Swim School has built up an excellent reputation. It has gained many loyal and satisfied clients and attracts a substantial number of clients through word of mouth.
The school provides swimming clases for both adults and children at different locations including: the Arlington Swimming Club in Glasgow's West End and The Marriott Hoel in the City Centre.
* Classes to meet the needs of non-swimmers and nervous swimmers.
* Clients seeking to improve swimming technique
* Clients aiming to build stamina and fitness levels
* Clients who have specific needs including the less able bodied adults and children, including individuals with learning difficulties.
*Rehabilitation through swimming and aqua exercise with individual programmes designed to increasing fitness levels, William holds additional qualifications relating to disabilities and special needs including sight impairment and deafness. He has experience working with clients with a variety of needs such as those who have had hip or knee replacements, stroke and by-pass patients and those with cerebral palsy.
*Competitive swimmers are also welcome, for example, for those competing in triathlons for whom swimming may be a weaker discipline. Benefit is gained through learning how to swim without exhausting yourself thereby promoting competitiveness.
* Staying safe: An important element of lessons includes teaching young children to understand dangers associated with lochs, gravel pits, canals and rivers – helping ensure they stay safe when playing outdoors.
William is particularly pleased to be offering classes in Glasgow's West End at the icononic Arlington Baths – established in 1870.
Arlington Bath's Club, 61 Arlington St, Glasgow G3 6DT
Wednesdays 10.30 a.m. – 12.00 a.m. Fridays 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturdays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Marriott Hotel, 500 Argyle Street
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 2.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Contact William Young Swim School to arrange your lessons or buy gift vouchers for a friend or relative.
Email or telephone: 01389 873645 or 07986884556