Glasgow West End: Interior Design
Furniture, bedrooms, living rooms, soft furnishings, art and home accessories.
Interior Design Glasgow
Cresswell Lane, G12
Delightful home accessories and furniture. There is a great display of lamps, china and ceramics. The Boabab Ceramics with their beautiful and unusually contrasting colours are wonderful and you will love the beaded boudoir lamps and the very simple, but striking, bedside lamps. There is lots of high class novelties and attractive trinkets which can translate into wonderful presents or quirky little gifts and wonderful furniture.
The Nancy Smillie Shop Feature
Allan Richardson is much loved and well known local artist, who can often be seen working on his latest project in the streets of Glasgow. He always takes the time to stop and answer any questions people may have about his work – and usually he has a good story to tell about the buildings he is capturing on canvas. allansart.com
Allan is such a popular Glasgow character that he is featured in Alasdair Gray’s mural in Hillhead Underground, where he is depicted in his other role – keeping the streets of the West End sparkling clean.
A self taught artist, Allan captures some of Glasgow’s most iconic buildings in his own unique style which makes us all yearn to be there. His art is particularly popular with Glasgow ex-pats and is a great way for them to have their own bit of Glasgow in their home.
Thistle Gallery is a friendly neighbourhood gallery located in Kelvinbridge, one of Glasgow West End’s most vibrant areas, where Carol Dunbar has created an exquisite space with an eclectic mix of paintings, sculptures, ceramics, textiles and jewellery.
The Hoodie Stop and Apple Box Gift Shop.
(Only five minutes away from Hillhead Underground and Byres Road )
Fabulous home accessories. You can also customise your towels and soft furnishings.
Super gifts or treats for yourself or your family and friends.
Alison’s Attic – Upstairs in De Courcy’s
Cresswell Lane, Glasgow G12
Telephone: 07960 726747
A perfect place to browse for all things vintage and retro. Alison’s attic is bursting with fabulous finds for the collector and vintage enthusiasts. Gorgeous tea sets, decorative glasses, cutlery sets, upcycled furniture, embroidered linens and pictures.
This section: Best In The West, interior design, Shopping
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019
- Super Market Christmas QMU
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Wasps Winter Artists and Makers Market 2019
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Christmas Extravaganza 2019 Salvation Army Partick
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Julesbasar – Norwegian Christmas Fair Glasgow 2019