Antiques and Collectables – Glasgow: Shopping
Glasgow West End: Pat's Guide to Hunting out Antiques
Great Western Auctions Limited
1291 Dumbarton Road, Whiteinch, Glasgow G14 9UY
Plenty of excitment here with auctions every second Saturday where you can find linens and lace, paintings and porcelain, furniture, musical instruments, carpets etc.etc.etc. The list is endless and the show spectacular.
See the feature:Anita Manning
Other West End Antique Shops include:
Woodlands Antique Cottage, 191 - 193 St Georges Road.
Partick Furnishing, 662 Dumbarton Road
Starry Starry Night, 19 - 21 Dowanside Lane (off Byres Road).
Back in the heart of the West End the Hillhead area is a good spot for antiques with a number of very interesting and inviting establishments. Have a walk around Otago Street and Park Road and you can take in a number of different shops within a small area. Both "All Our Yesterdays", 6 Park Road and Lansdowne Antiques, 10 Park Road are worth a visit. Otago Street, which is very nearby, has Authentics at No. 12 which has really lovely old pieces. I was thrilled with a glass lampshade I bought there - French and fantastic and most unusual. Right next door to Authentics you will find Retro, which apart from a suberb range of period clothing has some nice bits and bobs - I love their linen and bed quilts.
This section: Shopping
Filed under: Shopping
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas
- Pay What You Decide Christmas Market, The Space
- Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
- Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Wasps Artists and Makers Christmas Market, The Briggait
- Jill Creighton’s Blog: Hints and Tips on Christmas Shopping for Men
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Festive Fair and Craft Market Kibble Palace
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
- Glasgow West End, Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Switch On
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017