Designer Jewellery Shops in Glasgow – West End
Glasgow has a fantastic range of designer jewellery shops with talented designers who can make unique pieces of jewellery for that perfect gift.
In Glasgow West End there are some wonderful jewellery shops, where you can have fun browsing for jewellery, whether you are looking for something special like a wedding or engagement ring, a gift or something for yourself or perhaps a piece to complement a favourite outfit. You can also commission unique designs or have something you have grown tired of updated. Check out the ranges, meet some of the designers – talented craftsmen (and women) creating their own ranges; with rings, necklaces,earrings, bangles and brooches of all styles. Have a browse, seek out that special gift or go wild and have something special created just for you. Or if you can’t make it along then you can buy online.
Lovely shop on Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge with extensive range of designer jewellery. You can also commission Genna Millar, resident jeweller to create your own unique design.
Read the feature.
The Nancy Smillie Shop
0141 334 4240
Fabulous ranges of designer jewellery. Pop in and have a browse in Nancy Smillie, in Cresswell Lane, in the heart of Glasgow’s West End. Many cabinets full of beautiful bracelets, earrings, rings, pendants and brooches. You might even meet one of the designers.
You can also buy online at www.nancysmillieshop.com
Unique and Desirable Jewellery
If you are looking for a special piece of jewellery that you won’t find on the High Street, then look no further than Blair and Sheridan.
‘Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End, we can create classic or contemporary styles for your engagement, wedding, anniversary or any special occasion in their in-house Diamond Design Workshop you will be advised on the optimum combination of diamond size/quality and precious metals.’
Every single diamond and precious stone is unique and handpicked from the finest available from the Antwerp Diamond District, especially for you.
New range of jewellery to buy on display in the shop.
Spirito Gifts Broomhill
Fabulous range of beautiful jewellery including Pilgrim at Spirito Gifts
317-319 Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow G11 7BU
Stevenson Jewellers, Byres Road
257 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8UB
Telephone: 0141 334 1899.
high quality jewellery at affordable prices
Stevenson Jewellers is situated in the heart of the West End, opposite Hillhead Underground. Whether you are seeking the perfect gift or the right accessory to complete an outfit, you will love the extensive range of jewellery and friendly service on offer. Fantastic range of Sheila Fleet Jewellery.
Studio 15, (The Stables), 1103 Argyle Street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 8ND
Telephone: +44 (0)141 248 9050 | email: email@example.com
Wonderful bold modern jewellery – Shona’s collections are in demand by quality jewellers throughout the UK and in her home town of Glasgow. Her rings, bangles, earrings, necklaces and pendants can be bought at the Roger Bilcliffe Gallery in Blythswood Street or Orro – Contemporary Jewellery, Wilson Street, Merchant City and online at:
Yvonne Gilhooly – Designer Jewellery
Yvonne sees her work as as a journey from simplicity to complexity through the manipulation of form. Using traditional precious materials and handskills in a process of construction and repetition she creates contemporary studio. The range is diverse and includes necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets made from quartz, tourmaline, 18ct yellow gold and black schorl tourmaline beads.
Commissions are welcomed.
Nicola Becci – Designer Jewellery
Nicola’s highly imaginative jewellery is inspired by fairy tales, the trappings of royalty, religious symbolism, alphabets and lettering, chess, confectionery and cakes. Her work is highly decorative, often incorporating moving parts or hidden details that only the maker and the wearer knows about.
Commisions are welcomed
Squinty – recycled designer jewellery
Squinty Jewellery is made from broken and abandoned things such as
old necklaces, bits of electrical items, shells, and various bits
and bobs found in charity shops and fairs. Pieces are carefully selected then lovingly recycled into something new, hence the name, ‘Squinty’.
This section: Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Celebrating women artists at Nancy Smillie
- Bob Law’s Blog: Ayr Beach – walking and photography
- The Lansdowne / Mother India review by Pat Byrne
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival Launch 2019 + announcement Scottish Premiere Wild Rose
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Moira McPartlin, Meet the Author at Fruin Farm
- Black Star Jackals EP Launch
- Transatlantic Sessions Celtic Connections 2019 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Clochoderick Press Presents an Evening of Poetry and Spoken Word
- Danube, Austria. February 2019
- Celtic Connections Grace and Danger, Tribute to John Martyn photographs and review by Pauline Keightley
- 6th This Is Not A Burns Night, Govanhill Baths review Pat Byrne
- Scottish Opera presents Anthropocene – World Premiere by Stuart MacRae and Louise Welsh
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- My Life In London, ProjectAbility
- New Year Heralds In Fresh Brush Strokes, Thistle Gallery
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018