Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
56 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9JF
Tel: 0141 413 5393
Email: [email protected]
DRIVE-SAFE glasses, perfect for driving at night. 20% off until end of October.
Innovation meets elegance at Mika and Me
The sun is out – do your Sunglasses need sprucing up?
Whether it’s a loose hinge, scratched lenses or replacement lenses, Mika and Me will bring your glasses back to life.
With prices starting from £20, it’s an affordable and environmentally friendly way to recycle & renew your beautiful glasses.
Or treat yourself to some fabulous new sunglasses
Mika and Me’s Vintage Glasses
Look Better & See Better
I popped into Mika and Me’s optical studios this afternoon as I needed a screw tightened on my spectacles. What outstanding customer care and service. Went above and beyond my expectations. Also used an ultrasonic bath to clean my glasses like new. Over the moon. (Robert – very satisfied customer)
The fun way to shop eyewear
Classic Calvin Klein
Mika & Me has opened its first eyewear shop in the West End of Glasgow. Brother and sister team, Barry Hutcheon and Wendy Bremner, are introducing a whole new concept in eyewear with unique Japanese aspheric lenses. These lenses, most popular in Asia, are thinner, flatter and lighter.
Congratulations: Mika & Me have made the final of the UK Optician Awards, Fashion Optician of 2021.
Mika and Me offers a new experience in purchasing eyewear inspired by a Japanese approach. Lenses are digitally fitted and your new glasses can be ready within an hour. At Mika & Me, they believe that buying glasses should be fun and fast. They have imported Japanese techniques and technology to make you great glasses that are delivered quickly and with a smile.
Drop of your sunglasses then pick them up refreshed, sparkling and good as new.
BAPE – A Bathing Ape Eyewear
A Bathing Ape or BAPE, is now available in store. Mika and Me is the first UK supplier of this incredible Japan made brand.
What a fabulous product – Drive Safe Glasses
Drive safe glasses: New LED headlight technology is great for lighting the road but it dazzles on-coming traffic and makes it much more difficult see clearly while driving at night. We have an amazing solution for people affected by this (roughly half of all drivers!)
Sunglasses Spa: bring along your current beautiful sunglasses for a full refresh (lens change)
- Book an appointment – no eye test required.
- Bring along your current frames, sun glasses too, and your prescription.
- One of the team at Mika and Me team will check you in and discuss all your vision needs.
- They will assist you in choosing frames and lenses to match your specific requirements – offering lens swap options, new optical frames or sunglasses.
- Mika and Me use state of the art technology to ensure a bespoke service so that your new glasses fit you and your eyes beautifully.
Design and Choice
Over 200 different styles to choose from including frames by Victoria Beckham, Caron, Karl Lagerfeld and Le Specs and Sports Glasses. Also – Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and BAPE. All exclusive to MIKA & Me
All of Mika and Me’s frames have been hand picked by their design team to suit your style, age and gender. The choice is vast with over 200 designs from around the world offering a variety of shapes, sizes and materials. Customers will find unique designs from homegrown talent such as Caron, Black Label and Finlay & Co.
Or drop into their attractive and friendly store at:
56 Park Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End G4 9JF (convenient for Kelvinbridge Underground and Great Western Road)
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Eyecare, Free Events, Mother's Day Gifts, Opticians, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Ballet: Cinders!
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Christmas 2023 – University of Glasgow Memorial Chapel
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Wasps Winter Market 2023
- Christmas Craft Fayre – Golden Friendships
- Winter Warmer Nights – Sunny Govan Radio
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Snow White and the Magic Mirror
- Night Market at Cottiers
- Tortoise in a Nutshell – Ginger at The Tramway
- Snow White and the Magic Mirror
- Express Your-elf Christmas Party
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Now’s The Day Now’s The Hour – Poems for John Maclean
- Martyn Joseph at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End