Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
56 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9JF
Tel: 0141 413 5393
Look Better & See Better
The fun way to shop eyewear
Mika & Me has opened its first eyewear shop in the West End of Glasgow. Brother and sister team, Barry Hutcheon and Wendy Bremner, are introducing a whole new concept in eyewear with unique Japanese aspheric lenses. These lenses, most popular in Asia, are thinner, flatter and lighter.
Mika and Me offers a new experience in purchasing eyewear inspired by a Japanese approach. Lenses are digitally fitted and your new glasses can be ready within an hour. At Mika & Me, they believe that buying glasses should be fun and fast. They have imported Japanese techniques and technology to make you great glasses that are delivered quickly and with a smile.
New Services at Mika and Me
Drive safe glasses: New LED headlight technology is great for lighting the road but it dazzles on-coming traffic and makes it much more difficult see clearly while driving at night. We have an amazing solution for people affected by this (roughly half of all drivers!)
Sunglasses Spa: bring along your current beautiful sunglasses for a full refresh (lens change)
- Book an appointment – no eye test required.
- Bring along your current frames, sun glasses too, and your prescription.
- One of the team at Mika and Me team will check you in and discuss all your vision needs.
- They will assist you in choosing frames and lenses to match your specific requirements – offering lens swap options, new optical frames or sunglasses.
- Mika and Me use state of the art technology to ensure a bespoke service so that your new glasses fit you and your eyes beautifully.
Design and Choice
Over 200 different styles to choose from including frames by Victoria Beckham, Caron, Karl Lagerfeld and Le Specs and Sports Glasses.
All of Mika and Me’s frames have been hand picked by their design team to suit your style, age and gender. The choice is vast with over 200 designs from around the world offering a variety of shapes, sizes and materials. Customers will find unique designs from homegrown talent such as Caron, Black Label and Finlay & Co.
Five new brands coming this September – Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta and BAPE. All exclusive to MIKA & Me.
Or drop into their attractive and friendly store at:
56 Park Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End G4 9JF (convenient for Kelvinbridge Underground and Great Western Road)
This section: Eyecare, Opticians, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha
- Carbeth Big Hut Party – Gala Day
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails