Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
56 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9JF
Tel: 0141 413 5393
Look Better & See Better
The fun way to shop eyewear
Mika & Me has opened its first eyewear shop in the West End of Glasgow. Brother and sister team, Barry Hutcheon and Wendy Bremner, are introducing a whole new concept in eyewear with unique Japanese aspheric lenses. These lenses, most popular in Asia, are thinner, flatter and lighter.
Mika and Me offers a new experience in purchasing eyewear inspired by a Japanese approach. Lenses are digitally fitted and your new glasses can be ready within an hour. At Mika & Me, they believe that buying glasses should be fun and fast. They have imported Japanese techniques and technology to make you great glasses that are delivered quickly and with a smile.
- Book an appointment – no eye test required.
- Bring along your current frames, sun glasses too, and your prescription.
- One of the team at Mika and Me team will check you in and discuss all your vision needs.
- They will assist you in choosing frames and lenses to match your specific requirements – offering lens swap options, new optical frames or sunglasses.
- Mika and Me use state of the art technology to ensure a bespoke service so that your new glasses fit you and your eyes beautifully.
Design and Choice
All of Mika and Me’s frames have been hand picked by their design team to suit your style, age and gender. The choice is vast with over 200 designs from around the world offering a variety of shapes, sizes and materials. Customers will find unique designs from homegrown talent such as Caron, Black Label and Finlay & Co.
Or drop into their attractive and friendly store at:
56 Park Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End G4 9JF (convenient for Kelvinbridge Underground and Great Western Road)
This section: Eyecare, Opticians, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- The Magnificent 11 – a Glasgow South Side Walk
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Lifting The Lid on Whistler at the Hunterian
- Willie Sutherland – Evolution of Wa at CCA