Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
56 Park Road,
Glasgow, G4 9JF
Tel: 0141 413 5393
Look Better & See Better
The fun way to shop eyewear
Mika & Me has opened its first eyewear shop in the West End of Glasgow. Brother and sister team, Barry Hutcheon and Wendy Bremner, are introducing a whole new concept in eyewear with unique Japanese aspheric lenses. These lenses, most popular in Asia, are thinner, flatter and lighter.
Mika and Me offers a new experience in purchasing eyewear inspired by a Japanese approach. Lenses are digitally fitted and your new glasses can be ready within an hour. At Mika & Me, they believe that buying glasses should be fun and fast. They have imported Japanese techniques and technology to make you great glasses that are delivered quickly and with a smile.
- Book an appointment – no eye test required.
- Bring along your current frames, sun glasses too, and your prescription.
- One of the team at Mika and Me team will check you in and discuss all your vision needs.
- They will assist you in choosing frames and lenses to match your specific requirements – offering lens swap options, new optical frames or sunglasses.
- Mika and Me use state of the art technology to ensure a bespoke service so that your new glasses fit you and your eyes beautifully.
Design and Choice
All of Mika and Me’s frames have been hand picked by their design team to suit your style, age and gender. The choice is vast with over 200 designs from around the world offering a variety of shapes, sizes and materials. Customers will find unique designs from homegrown talent such as Caron, Black Label and Finlay & Co.
Or drop into their attractive and friendly store at:
56 Park Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End G4 9JF (convenient for Kelvinbridge Underground and Great Western Road)
This section: Eyecare, Opticians, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Aye Write 2021 – Brit Bennett chaired by Nicola Sturgeon
- Aye Write 2021 – How To Stop Fascism, Paul Mason
- Aye Write 2021 – Welcome Home Shuggie Bain
- Wee Write Family Day 2021 Online
- Greater Glasgow Climate Action Network
- Balloch Open Mic Mental Health Week – May 2021
- Aye Write 2021 – Mel Giedroyc – debut novel
- Aye Write Programme 2021
- Woodlands Anti Racist Community Library Launch
- Glasgow Film Theatre – reopening May 2021
- Ghazal: Soul’s Food – Rizwan Akhtar
- The Joan Eardley Centenary Celebration
- Linda Jackson, The Cabinet launch of poetry collection