Shoes and Accessories – Glasgow West End Shopping
Glasgow has lots of great shops where you can pick up brilliant shoes, scarves, eyewear, accessories and jewellery
Brantano offer a whole range of mens, womens and childrens shoes, flip flops, wellies, trainers and much more. Brands include Adidas, Nike, Rieker, Clarks and Ravel
West End Retail Park
Partick, Glasgow G11 7RY
Telephone: 0141 339 6130
Nancy Smillie Jewellery Studio
425 Great Western Rod, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow G4 9JA
Telephone: 0141 334 0055.
The Nancy Smillie Shop are enchanted by the stunning new collection of scuptural gold fill and semi-precious stone jewellery! Each piece is unique in its design and will take your breath away!
Definitely worth a visit to see for yourself!
The Nancy Smillie Shop
The Nancy Smillie Shop,
53 Cresswell Street,
Off Byres Road.
0141 334 4240
Visit The Nancy Smillie Shop for Jewellery, gifts, handbags and scarves among many more delights.
Nancy Smillie is one of my Best In The West shops.
Unit 4 Level 4 Buchanan G 220
Jones Bootmaker are a leading retailer of mens and women's shoes, boots, trainers and flipflops. Brands include Gabor, Van Dal, Converse, Barker and Fly London.
A haven for Scottish Handmade Crafts
Upper Floor, De Courcy's Arcade, Cresswell Lane
T: 07731 768373
Janet & John are always adding new designers, artists and crafters from across Scotland. They create various and wonderful Scottish handmade crafts that you will love.
The gallery and shop, located in the heart of Glasgow's West End, is the brainchild of John and Janet Turner, a husband and wife team who are passionate about promoting Scottish craftspeople.
Handcrafted Jewellery by Mo McQuillan
Scottish handcrafted jewellery – unique designs at Mo's Beady Eyes. Choose from pendants, earrings and brooches – created in silver by Mo McQuillan.
Mo is an experienced and talented Scottish designer who makes beautiful jewellery to your specifications. Or you can choose from a wide range of silver jewellery in her online shop. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Blair and Sheridan
17 Great Western Road, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow, G4 9JA
00 44 (0)141 334 0557
Blair and Sheridan's designer jewellery shop has established itself as one of Glasgow's most prestigious jewellery shops. Specialising in designing unique engagement, wedding and eternity rings, they have delighted many customers and gained a loyal clientele. If you wish you can have your jewellery customised – just for you.
QM Eye Opticians, 104 Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow, UK G20 8NZ
Telephone: 0141 946 6892
QM Eye Opticians is the place for you if you fancy something a little different – this is the, 'not on the High Street option'. Stylish vintage, retro and up to date quality eyewear.
The Hoodie Stop has moved to larger premises where it has relocated alongside Angel Box Gift Shop.
De Courcy's Arcade, Now: 5-21 Cresswell Lane, Glasgow, G12 8AA
0141 334 3549
(Only five minutes away from Hillhead Underground and Byres Road )
Always Fabulous New Lines in Stock
595 Great Western Road, Glasgow G12 8HX
Telephone: 0141 579 0004
Christo's Glasgow has created a very bright spot on Great Western Road and gallery owner Louise Burns has brought together a fine selection of original art by artists based in Scotland. You will be spoiled for choice when looking for that perfect gift.
Careful and enthusiastic in sourcing ensures a tasteful choice.
You'll find the Charles Clinkard Glasgow store located on the west end of Byres Road. Stocking established brands, for men and women, such as Gabor, Rieker, Peter Kaiser, Fly London, Barker, Loake, Timberland and Merrell. With five members of staff with expert knowledge, there's help and advice on hand to help select the best footwear to suit your needs.
Charles Clinkard, 149 Byres Road, Glasgow G12 8TS
The Glasgow Vintage Company
453 Great Western Road
Telephone: 338 6633
Need a classy cardi to pop over that summer dress. Glorious cashmeres in sugar sweet colours – catch a bargain while they are only £10. You'll also find a wonderful selection of great handbags, shoes, hats, scarves and lots of lovely accessories from bygone days.
This section: Shopping
Filed under: Shopping
- Merchant Square Christmas Craft Fair
- Milngavie Makers Market at Christmas
- Pay What You Decide Christmas Market, The Space
- Cameron House Christmas Market, Loch Lomond
- Granny Would Be Proud, I.D. Pop Up Christmas Store, The Lighthouse
- ‘Unwrapped’ Christmas Exhibition & Gifts at Thistle Gallery Glasgow until 24 Dec, 2017
- Thistle Gallery at Christmas
- Christmas made easy at Eusebi: gifts, hampers, party and pre-prepared food
- Glasgow Christmas Markets, Fairs and Shopping Events
- The Glasgow Guild Christmas Department Store
- Wasps Artists and Makers Christmas Market, The Briggait
- Jill Creighton’s Blog: Hints and Tips on Christmas Shopping for Men
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Festive Fair and Craft Market Kibble Palace
- Phoenix Flight Training Cumbernauld
- Christmas Market, The Glad Cafe
- Glasgow West End, Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Switch On
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Christmas Art Show, Lillie Gallery, November – December, 2017
- Discover Our Hidden Christmas, arts, crafts, meet the artisans Hidden Lane, Sat 25 November, 2017