Cirkis Made to Measure Dance Costumes
Cirkis Dancewear – Designer Freestyle and Stage Festival Costumes
Salsa, tap, jive and ballroom – always a dancer’s city Glasgow’s favourite activity has spread far and wide, with an ever growing number of enthusiasts, competitors and dance schools.
Cirkis Dancewear offers a made-to-measure Costume Design Service in Glasgow. They specialise in the design and manufacture of freestyle, disco, tap, modern, lyrical, song and dance and much more.
Browse the website to see their range of branded practise wear and dance clothing which they manufacture on our own premises in Clydebank.
Cirkis’ Stage Festival costumes are fast becoming some of the most recognisable in Scotland and are producing lots of winners!
Whilst based in Glasgow, they offer a consultation and costume design service at various competitions throughout the Scotland, Ireland and the rest of the UK. Please note, all consultations are at their Glasgow office are by appointment only.
They have a wide range of fabrics available and can talk through customers’ needs and discuss your ideas and preferences.
Costumes can be designed for children or adults and to your own specifications. Just get in touch and have a chat about your requirements. Also watch out for Cirkis’ promotional stands at dance exhibitions and competitions.
This section: Dance costumes, Shopping
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
- Clothes Swap and Repair Party
- Night Flea Market – Ukraine Fundraiser
- Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
- Partick Pop Up Indoor Market
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Craft and Flea, Makers Market, Glasgow
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Art for Africa in memory of Rony Bridges
- Glasgow Open House Arts Festival 2021
- Anniesland Butchers