Cirkis Made to Measure Dance Costumes
Cirkis Dancewear – Designer Freestyle and Stage Festival Costumes
Salsa, tap, jive and ballroom – always a dancer’s city Glasgow’s favourite activity has spread far and wide, with an ever growing number of enthusiasts, competitors and dance schools.
Cirkis Dancewear offers a made-to-measure Costume Design Service in Glasgow. They specialise in the design and manufacture of freestyle, disco, tap, modern, lyrical, song and dance and much more.
Browse the website to see their range of branded practise wear and dance clothing which they manufacture on our own premises in Clydebank.
Cirkis’ Stage Festival costumes are fast becoming some of the most recognisable in Scotland and are producing lots of winners!
Whilst based in Glasgow, they offer a consultation and costume design service at various competitions throughout the Scotland, Ireland and the rest of the UK. Please note, all consultations are at their Glasgow office are by appointment only.
They have a wide range of fabrics available and can talk through customers’ needs and discuss your ideas and preferences.
Costumes can be designed for children or adults and to your own specifications. Just get in touch and have a chat about your requirements. Also watch out for Cirkis’ promotional stands at dance exhibitions and competitions.
This section: Dance costumes, Shopping
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Books at the Botanics
- Second Hand and Vintage Sale Britannia Panopticon
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Kinnaris Quintet at Celtic Connections 2034
- Freya O’Neill Art
- Springburn Christmas Market
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
- Wasps Winter Market 2023
- Night Market at Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Winter Wonderland Ashton Lane 2023
- Halloween Evening Market – The Barras
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Launch Night – Plantique, Partick
- This Is Not a Craft Market – Govanhill International Festival
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Make it Market at Cottiers
- Glasgow Mela 2023