New Courses and Events Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow
Starting next week! Tuesday 4th February, from 7-9pm (4 weeks):
This course offers a fascinating insight into the violently creative culture of the Maya, run by Dr. Euan Mackie who has first-hand experience of excavating in South America himself.
The course code is 25988 and the cost is £43 (concession: £21.50)
Call 0141 330 1860 to enrol.
Processing your astrophotos with expert Douglas Cooper
Saturday 15 Feb. 10am-1pm
What is Counsciousness
Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow
Day event Saturday 9th Feb
Saturday 22nd February, 2014 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If EVERY drawing your child produces is STAR WARS related should a parent be worrying? Or is this a normal developmental phase, come, find out what the research says and discuss!! ‘Interpreting Children’s Drawing’
Performance anxiety strikes?
Discover more about the psychology of sport…
Saturday 22nd March
Free Lunchtime Concert – The People’s Voice
The People’s Voice. Platform. FREE lunchtime concert open to all ages.
14 February 1.30-2.45pm.
To reserve tickets please contact Platform on 0141 276 9661
Glasgow is home to one of the finest protest song collections anywhere. It’s called the Janey Buchan Political Song Collection, is a community resource made up of song sheets, lyrics, CDs, Books and other materials. In November 2013 the Collection issued a CD, The People’s Voice, which celebrated political and protest songs in all their various forms.
This lunch time concert features a number of artists from the CD including Jo Mango, the Hellfire Club, Amanda Lucas and Michal John McCarthy and a very special performance from the Lodging House Mission Guitar Players. For more details of the Janey Buchan Political Song Collection,
This section: Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow
Filed under: Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow
- Languages Short Courses Open Evening, University of Glasgow
- University of Glasgow Short Courses Open Evening 2019
- Creative Writing Courses – University of Glasgow
- Short Courses Open Day University of Glasgow, 26 August, 2017
- Mary Irvine’s blog: A Stimulating Day – Editing Workshop with Alan McMunnigall, Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow
- Centre for Open Studies: University of Glasgow – Writing Fiction: Intermediate
- Narration And Perspective In Fiction, Sat 29 October, 2016, Creative Writing, Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow
- Writing Short Stories, Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing, University of Glasgow Starts 26 Sept 2016
- Write First Time, Creative Writing, Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow Starts September 28 2016
- Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, Creative Writing – Editing Workshop Sat 4 Feb 2017
- University of Glasgow: Centre for Open Studies: Ten Writers Telling Lies West End Festival 2016
- Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, Ten Writers Telling Lies at West End Festival
- Introduction to creative writing: the short story, Centre for Open Studies, Saturday mornings 2 April – 4 June, 2016
- Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow, Writing Fiction, Tuesdays from 29 March, 2016
- Introduction to Fiction Writing, Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, 12 January – 15 March, 2016
- Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow: Writing Fiction: the short story 12/o1/16 – 15.03.16
- Centre for Open Studies: University of Glasgow: The Novel: the first fifty pages
- Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, Songwriting Workshop 2, 14 Jan – Mar, 2016n
- Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing, Fiction Showcase 8 December, 2015
- Dialogue Day School, Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow, Saturday 31 October, 2015