Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing, Fiction Showcase 8 December, 2015
8 December, STUC, 7 P.M.
Over the years, the Centre for Open Studies has produced many notable, award-winning and widely published writers. These writers have enhanced the reputation of the Centre. Each year, new and returning students produce excellent work during their time at the Centre.
This event showcases work written by students during the term. Students will read stories, extracts from novels and other fiction forms at this special event that will also include music, visual art and refreshments.
Live music and songs will be courtesy of students from the Songwriting Course.
STUC, 333 Woodlands Road, G3 6NG (off Park Road)
Pay at the door or phone to book: £5
Enquiries: +44 (0)141 330 1835
Monday to Friday 10am – 12.00 or 2 p.m. – 4.00pm
+44 (0)141 330 1860/1853/2772
Short Courses at University of Glasgow, Centre for Open Studies: www.gla.ac.uk/study/short/
Included in my Glasgow Writers on my website are some writers from Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing Courses,
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- Wake Up Punk at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cabaret – 50th Anniversary at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wild Men at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Creative Conversations: Michael Pederson