Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing, Fiction Showcase 8 December, 2015
8 December, STUC, 7 P.M.
Over the years, the Centre for Open Studies has produced many notable, award-winning and widely published writers. These writers have enhanced the reputation of the Centre. Each year, new and returning students produce excellent work during their time at the Centre.
This event showcases work written by students during the term. Students will read stories, extracts from novels and other fiction forms at this special event that will also include music, visual art and refreshments.
Live music and songs will be courtesy of students from the Songwriting Course.
STUC, 333 Woodlands Road, G3 6NG (off Park Road)
Pay at the door or phone to book: £5
Enquiries: +44 (0)141 330 1835
Monday to Friday 10am – 12.00 or 2 p.m. – 4.00pm
+44 (0)141 330 1860/1853/2772
Short Courses at University of Glasgow, Centre for Open Studies: www.gla.ac.uk/study/short/
Included in my Glasgow Writers on my website are some writers from Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing Courses,
- Document Human Rights Film Festival 2019
- Paisley Halloween Festival 2019
- Ghost Stories from Around the World, Britannia Panopticon
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Samhain: fire and jam session Halloween, North Kelvin Meadow
- Birds of Chicago The Doublet Glasgow
- Let’s Go Green Family Day Kelvin Hall
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT