Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing, Fiction Showcase 8 December, 2015
8 December, STUC, 7 P.M.
Over the years, the Centre for Open Studies has produced many notable, award-winning and widely published writers. These writers have enhanced the reputation of the Centre. Each year, new and returning students produce excellent work during their time at the Centre.
This event showcases work written by students during the term. Students will read stories, extracts from novels and other fiction forms at this special event that will also include music, visual art and refreshments.
Live music and songs will be courtesy of students from the Songwriting Course.
STUC, 333 Woodlands Road, G3 6NG (off Park Road)
Pay at the door or phone to book: £5
Enquiries: +44 (0)141 330 1835
Monday to Friday 10am – 12.00 or 2 p.m. – 4.00pm
+44 (0)141 330 1860/1853/2772
Short Courses at University of Glasgow, Centre for Open Studies: www.gla.ac.uk/study/short/
Included in my Glasgow Writers on my website are some writers from Centre for Open Studies, Creative Writing Courses,
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Centre for Open Studies, University of Glasgow, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021