Centre for Open Studies University of Glasgow, Writing Fiction, Tuesdays from 29 March, 2016
This course will focus on the discussion of students’ fiction. Literary forms and structures will be discussed. Published work from a range of authors will be studied and students will learn a range of literary techniques that they can develop and employ in their own fiction.
Tutor Alan McMunnigall
Ten Nights 7 – 9 p.m.
Course Code 3909
Telephone enrolments will be taken from 10.00 to 12.00 and 14.00 – 16.00 Mondays to Fridays. Please call +44 (0)141 330 1860/1853/2772 and have ready your credit or debit card details and the course code of the courses you wish to take. Students using a Part-time Fee Grant will be unable to enrol by telephone.
take cheque or credit/debit card (not Maestro) and hand in completed form to:
Centre for Open Studies
St Andrew’s Building
11 Eldon St
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: A Year to Remember – or forget..
- Book Launch: Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson
- Damian Barr, Creative Conversations
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Echo GFT At Home
- David Attenborough ‘A Life On Our Planet’ film screening
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre at Home
- The Long Walk – GFT A Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson