Victoria parkrun, Glasgow – Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
Every Saturday at 9:30am.
Victoria Park,Victoria Park Drive, North Glasgow, G14 9NW.
Free – Register before first run. Bring printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won’t get a time.
The run for your own enjoyment so don’t worry about how fast your pace.
It is entirely organised by volunteers – email firstname.lastname@example.org help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Scotstoun Leisure Centre which is located nearby at 72 Danes Drive, G14 9HD – please come and join us!
This section: Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
Filed under: Sport, Walks, Cycling in Glasgow
- New Life Gym, Maryhill, Glasgow
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- Soft Play Area and Clip and Climb Kelvin Hall
- Bowled Over, Partickhill Bowling and Community Club
- Young at Heart Dance for Over 50s
- Arlington Baths at West End Festival 2019
- Sweat It Festival
- Glasgow Petanque Club
- World Power Lifting Championships 2018 Glasgow
- Tai Chi Classes at Hillhead Sports Club
- Elite Basketball Camp, Hallowe’en, Cleveden School, Glasgow West End
- Minis Rugby Hillhead Sports Club
- #Beactive Festival, George Square, Glasgow
- Broomhill Sports Club, Football for Girls
- Activity and Nature Discovery Day at Bowling Harbour
- Glasgow European Championships 2018
- Festival Fortnight 2018
- Hockey Club for Men and Women – Glasgow West End
- Hillhead Tennis & Cricket Club, Race Night Fundraiser, 8 September, 2017
- West End Festival, Open Weekend Arlington Baths Club, 17 and 18 June, 2017