Short Courses Open Day University of Glasgow, 26 August, 2017
26 August, 2017 10.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
The Glasgow Club Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
Open to the public, come along to the Short Courses Open Day! 26 August 2017, 10.30am-1.30pm – a great opportunity to learn about the 250+ courses the University offers each year.
Short courses are delivered throughout the year and can be accessed weekly during the day or evening, online and as a weekend event in and around Glasgow.
This event, being held in Kelvin Hall, is for anyone wanting to learn for pleasure or looking to add to their current skill-set. In coming along on the day, you’ll find out what’s involved in the popular short courses and meet the wonderful people who teach them.
Programme for 2017-18 covers a wide range of subjects, including:
Archaeology, Classics & Egyptology
Art & Art History
History, Politics & International Affairs
Literature & Film
Psychology, Counselling Skills & Law
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT