Short Courses Open Day University of Glasgow, 26 August, 2017
26 August, 2017 10.30 a.m. – 1.30 p.m.
The Glasgow Club Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8AW
Open to the public, come along to the Short Courses Open Day! 26 August 2017, 10.30am-1.30pm – a great opportunity to learn about the 250+ courses the University offers each year.
Short courses are delivered throughout the year and can be accessed weekly during the day or evening, online and as a weekend event in and around Glasgow.
This event, being held in Kelvin Hall, is for anyone wanting to learn for pleasure or looking to add to their current skill-set. In coming along on the day, you’ll find out what’s involved in the popular short courses and meet the wonderful people who teach them.
Programme for 2017-18 covers a wide range of subjects, including:
Archaeology, Classics & Egyptology
Art & Art History
History, Politics & International Affairs
Literature & Film
Psychology, Counselling Skills & Law
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020