Guest photographers page
This page contains photographs sent to me by fellow photographers.
By Ian Buckland – November, 2010
Photographs by Jay Voy – October, 2008
Photographs by Paul Wright – July, 2008
You can find more of Paul’s images at: www.lomondimages.net
Photographs by Carol Peacock – June 2008
Toy Orchestra – at the Kibble Palace Saturday 21st June
Photographs by Maria Peckey – January, 2006
Photographs taken on her trip to Glasgow from Maryland, USA in October 2006
Photographs by Hollowhorn – January, 2006.
See more photographs by Hollowhorn -Flikr
Photographs by Alan Morrison – January, 2006.
You can see more of Alan’s photographs at Flikr
Some photographs of the West End Festival Parade by John Owens – June, 2006.
Colin and Betty
Sent by Gladys Fitzgerald on 12th March, 2006.
Gladys had this to say about the photographs:
I’ve just been out on Hyndland Road walking my 2 cocker spaniels and saw …the finest “snowman and snowlady” I’ve
ever seen! I thought they might add a little fun to the website this weather and really symbolise the spirit of us west end folk! Super!
Freddie Pond, Auckland, New Zealand: in Botanics 1960
David O’Neil of Phiten Scotland
Thanks for the photo David:
“my camera, a la your good self, and saw this amazing tree (photo
attached) just off Observatory Road. It’s very Japanese, which I’m
obviously interested in because of the shop etc, and I thought it was a
cool fusion of East and West cultures.
Sarah Chiodetto got in touch and sent me this fantastic photograph of the morning sky over Park Circus.
Thought you might like this – I took it on Hogmanay morning through the (rather dirty) window in my stairwell on Bank Street looking toward Park Circus. It?s a bit out of focus but no filters or tweaking were applied! (Have saved it as a smaller file though for e-mailing ? can send you a different size if you like for your ?guest photographer?s? slot!)
Best wishes to you and Pat
My name is Pierre and I am the person who left a message on your website stating I could send you pictures of the West End last October. I am sorry that I haven’t been able to provide you with them earlier, they were somewhere deep into my parents’ attic! I am not quite sure they are good enough though.
Anyway, have an excellent year and thank you for your site.
All the best,
This section: Photography
Filed under: Photography
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Jim’s Photo Gallery – Trip to North Berwick, A wander along Forth & Clyde Canal
- Jim’s Photo Diary May 2019: Glasgow Green, People’s Palace Fountain, Glasgow Art Fair, Balcony Photos
- Jim’s Photo Diary: April 2019: People’s Palace, Cast Iron, Victorian Lights, Glass House
- Celtic Connections, Sync of the Times review and photographs, Pauline Keightley
- A Wee Exhibition, Photography, Old Hairdressers
- Photography Gallery August 2018; Jim’s West End: Kelvinbridge, Clatty Pats, An Clachan Cafe, Euro 2018, Glasgow University
- Photo Gallery July 2018; Jim’s diary: Bowling, big boat, Euro 2018 Cycle Road Race, Glasgow University Ceiling Vault, Old Scottish Postbox, Unicorn
- Photography Gallery June 2018, Jim’s Diary: Glenlee Tall Ship, Francesca Waddell fashion illustrator, GFT Cosmo Cafe, Ruthven Lane, Wellington Church
- Session A9 Celtic Connections 2018 review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- Max Richter at Celtic Connections 2018 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary September 2017
- Bob Law’s photography: The Colours of Autumn in Scotland
- Jim’s Photo Diary August: Isle of Harris and Isle of Lewis Photo Gallery
- Jim’s Photo Gallery March 2017: Glasgow University, Ayr beach, Lion and Unicorn Staircase, Park area
- Jim’s Photo Diary February 2017: The Beresford graphic, Great Western Road, Ten Writers Telling Lies Book and CD
- Mary Chapin Carpenter at Celtic Connections 2017 review and photographs by Pauline Keightley
- King Creosote, Old Fruitmarket, Celtic Connections 2017 review by Pauline Keightley
- Gordon McCracken Photography: Stone Portraits, Glasgow Graveyards
- Jim’s Photo Diary January 2017: Hunterian Museum Burns Celebration, Buchanan St, Loch Lomon, Jim’s old student cards