Photo diary January 2014: Oran Mor, Edinburgh, Giraffes, Prestwick Airport, Gibson Street.
Some random photos that I’ve taken recently around the West End and further afield.
These striking metal Giraffes are in Edinburgh near the St James Shopping Centre. Every time I wandered past them I’ve thought – I should take a photo of those – and this time I did.
Above you can see Oran Mor looking very colourful, the Giraffes in Edinburgh, a photo of a big red boat I took that last time I had a meeting at the Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre in Edinburgh, a view of the arrival lounge at Prestwick Airport as I waited for Pat to arrive back from Ireland (unfortunately I was waiting at the wrong door), some tiles that fell off a building in Gibson Street that caused a small stir, a binned acoustic guitar and a couple of wintry West End street images.
This section: Jim's West End Photography Diary, Photography
- Celtic Connections 2022: Transatlantic Sessions
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Wildlife in Glasgow: Birds
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell
- Jim Byrne photos Forth and Clyde Canal – Birds
- Swans and ducks on the Forth and Clyde Canal
- Jim’s Photo Gallery – Trip to North Berwick, A wander along Forth & Clyde Canal
- Jim’s Glasgow WEst End Photo Diary – January 2020
- GWE Photo Diary December 2019
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary – November 2019
- Jim West End Photo Gallery – September 2019. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Lizzie Read at The Poety Club, Gretsch Guitar
- Jim’s Glasgow West End Photo Gallery – August 2019 – Flowers on Pat’s Balcony
- Jim’s Glasgow West End Photo Diary – July 2019; Merchant City Festival, Carla J Easton, Websters Theatre
- Jim’s Photo Diary May 2019: Glasgow Green, People’s Palace Fountain, Glasgow Art Fair, Balcony Photos
- Jim’s Photo Diary: April 2019: People’s Palace, Cast Iron, Victorian Lights, Glass House
- Celtic Connections, Sync of the Times review and photographs, Pauline Keightley
- A Wee Exhibition, Photography, Old Hairdressers
- Photography Gallery August 2018; Jim’s West End: Kelvinbridge, Clatty Pats, An Clachan Cafe, Euro 2018, Glasgow University
- Photo Gallery July 2018; Jim’s diary: Bowling, big boat, Euro 2018 Cycle Road Race, Glasgow University Ceiling Vault, Old Scottish Postbox, Unicorn
- Photography Gallery June 2018, Jim’s Diary: Glenlee Tall Ship, Francesca Waddell fashion illustrator, GFT Cosmo Cafe, Ruthven Lane, Wellington Church