Jim West End Photo Gallery – September 2019. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Lizzie Read at The Poety Club, Gretsch Guitar
It’s been a remarkably busy month so far but I still managed now and again to take a few photos. Noticing the detail and the style of Harry Clarke’s ‘The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin’ stained glass (in the Kelvingrove Art Gallery) after taking a photo of it was a particular highlight.
September 2019 Photo Gallery
My new guitar: Gretsch Grand Concert
Sorry to upset y'all. I've bought a new guitar. Gretsch Grand Concert. I'll have to find out if there are any new songs hiding in it.
Stained glass: The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin by Harry Clarke, 1923
The Coronation of the Blessed Virgin by Harry Clarke, 1923.
West End graffiti
West End graffiti is just a bit more considered. Keeping up with the past with a mid-century abstract.
This section: Jim's West End Photography Diary
Filed under: Jim's West End Photography Diary
- Jim West End Photo Gallery – September 2019. Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Lizzie Read at The Poety Club, Gretsch Guitar
- Jim’s Glasgow West End Photo Gallery – August 2019 – Flowers on Pat’s Balcony
- Jim’s Glasgow West End Photo Diary – July 2019; Merchant City Festival, Carla J Easton, Websters Theatre
- Jim’s Photo Diary May 2019: Glasgow Green, People’s Palace Fountain, Glasgow Art Fair, Balcony Photos
- Jim’s Photo Diary: April 2019: People’s Palace, Cast Iron, Victorian Lights, Glass House
- Photography Gallery August 2018; Jim’s West End: Kelvinbridge, Clatty Pats, An Clachan Cafe, Euro 2018, Glasgow University
- Photo Gallery July 2018; Jim’s diary: Bowling, big boat, Euro 2018 Cycle Road Race, Glasgow University Ceiling Vault, Old Scottish Postbox, Unicorn
- Photography Gallery June 2018, Jim’s Diary: Glenlee Tall Ship, Francesca Waddell fashion illustrator, GFT Cosmo Cafe, Ruthven Lane, Wellington Church
- Jim’s Photo Diary December 2017: Stained Glass, Brel, Snow, Botanic Gardens, Winter Festival George Square, Big Wheel
- Jim’s Photo Diary November 2017: Graphic Designs, Kelvingrove Art Gallery, Great Western Road, Framed Prings
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary October 2017: Etsy shop designs, Botanic Gardens, Glasgow Art School, Flowers, Abstract designs
- Jim’s West End Photo Diary September 2017
- Jim’s Photo Diary August: Isle of Harris and Isle of Lewis Photo Gallery
- Jim’s West End Photo Gallery: Special Fine Art Edition
- Jim’s Photo Diary June 2017: West End Festival Gardens, Glasgow Arts School Degree Show
- Jim’s Photo Gallery March 2017: Glasgow University, Ayr beach, Lion and Unicorn Staircase, Park area
- Jim’s Photo Diary February 2017: The Beresford graphic, Great Western Road, Ten Writers Telling Lies Book and CD
- Jim’s Photo Diary January 2017: Hunterian Museum Burns Celebration, Buchanan St, Loch Lomon, Jim’s old student cards
- Jim’s Photo Diary December 2016: Alan Kitching Exhibition, trip to Crail, trip to St Andrews, Pat’s birthday, Kelvinbridge underground
- Jim’s Photo Diary November 2016: Vintage Tearoom, Kelvingrove Parl, Inn Deep, Malaga, Gesso Tearoom