Cottiers – new menu
Taking inspiration from the Aesthetic Movement Victorian decorated trade binding of “The House Beautiful” designed by Daniel Cottier, Cottiers is excited to present to you their “Menu Beautiful”.
Cottiers has a new Head Chef Graham Gardner, who has devised enticing new menu. Their brand new Bar Menu is available from Monday 21st August, 2017. Featuring home made, fresh comfort food and popular pub classics such as IPA Battered Haddock & Chips, The Cottier’s Burger (always hand made in house) and their very special “Pie of the Day”. I love the sound of the chicken pie with wild mushroom, spinach and indulgent truffle oil..
A La Carte at Cottiers
The new a la carte menu features mouthwatering treats such as:
Hot Smoked Orange & Whisky Salmon – In house oak smoked Scottish salmon finished with a Dundee marmalade & whisky glaze.
Steak Tartare – ground prime Scottish fillet, capers, gherkin & shallots. Served with fresh horseradish & beetroot coleslaw
Mains sound delicious:
Bangers & Mash – Scottish recipe link sausages with buttery maris piper mash & caramelised onion gravy.
Lamb Stew – slow cooked lamb on the bone in a thick steamed vegetable & pearl barley broth with herb
Cod & Potatoes – pan seared fillet of cod with pomme puree, crispy parma ham, kale and garden peas.
Fish & Chips with minted mushy peas & tartare sauce.
You can also try a burger or treat yourself to a special Steak (Dry-aged in house) – you can choose from fillet, sirloin, rib eye and even Teriyaki, with spring onions and Asian pickles.
Don’t forget to check out the new and improved wine list.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
0141 357 5825
This section: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Scottish Restaurants
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Mother India, Mother India’s Cafe, Dining In and The Lansdowne
- Al Fresco Dining Glasgow West End
- Mother India Menu Sitting In The Den
- Three Course February Menu – Eusebi
- Mother India Festive Season Takeaway Menus
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Cottiers – Book a Table
- Glasgow West End Restaurants – Eat Out to Help Out
- Tchai Ovna House of Tea Takeaway
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Celebrating Women – Fundraiser at Eusebi
- Cuba Libre Valentine’s Day Fiesta at Cottiers