Cuba Libre at Cottiers
Sunday 3 September, 2023 7 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Incredible night of great food, music and of course dancing!
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
Doors will open at 7pm for the Cuban buffet and taster class and then at 9.15pm a live band will perform. DJ set to follow taking the party right through until 1 a.m.
To attend the full event tickets are £35 However, if you only want to come to the live performances you can buy Party Only’ tickets £25 which will allow you to attend from 9pm in time for the live band!
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Now’s The Day Now’s The Hour – Poems for John Maclean
- Martyn Joseph at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Film Night: Smoke, Sauna, Sisterhood
- Winter Warmer Nights – Sunny Govan Radio
- Take 2: Chicken Run at GFT
- Preview: Priscilla 35mm at GFT
- Focus Hong Kong
- Savage Waters at GFT
- The Eternal Daughter at GFT
- Is There Anybody Out There? plus Q & A
- Black Narcissus at GFT
- Naomi Mitchison Lecture with Hannah Lavery
- From Page to Print: Shake the Kaleidoscope
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Mami Wata plus Q and A