Peckham’s Comedy Club, Hyndland
Sunday, 9 April, 2023, 7 p.m.
Peckham’s Hyndland 43 Clarence Drive Hyndland Glasgow G12 9QN
Early bird 2 for £10 and £15 Dinner & Comedy tickets on sale for our next show at Peckham’s Comedy Club Hyndland on Sunday 9th April. Book at EventBtite
Headlining the show, GARY LITTLE is one of the most consistent and funny acts in Scottish comedy. He is recognised as a master storyteller, and is a regular headliner at many of the top comedy clubs in the UK.
“Might look as though he could tear the head off a pitbull while cracking walnuts with his eyelids, but is, on stage, warm to the point of endearing… This man is a born raconteur”
“A f****** riot, hilarious!”
– Bill Burr
“All you’ll remember from his show is how much you laughed and how good that felt.”
“Runs rings round his comedy peers”
– Glasgow Herald
Despite his imposing physical presence – a 6’ 2” skinhead – Gary has an incredibly personable, relatable style. Combine that with his unflinching honesty and openness – and just a hint of vulnerability – and audiences everywhere fall in love with his easy charm. He has that rare gift which to turn mundane, every-day experiences into pure comedy gold, which will have you simply crying with laughter.
After winning a place in BBC Writer’s Room Fast and Funny, Susan Riddell went on to write, create and star in several online comedy sketches for BBC Short Stuff which have garnered nearly 3 million views and counting.
Susan has supported Fern Brady and Ardal O’Hanlon on tour, and is a regular on topical BBC radio panel show Breaking the News (BBC Radio Scotland). Most recently she had her sitcom Dregs filmed for BBC iPlayer as 3 mini episodes, commissioned by BBC Scotland.
As seen on BBC’s Scot Squad, The State of It and The Comedy Underground
and your host IAIN PRINGLE
plus more TBA
Dinner & Comedy £15
Doors 7pm Show 8pm
Filed under: Eating and drinking Glasgow West End, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Now’s The Day Now’s The Hour – Poems for John Maclean
- Martyn Joseph at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Film Night: Smoke, Sauna, Sisterhood
- Winter Warmer Nights – Sunny Govan Radio
- Take 2: Chicken Run at GFT
- Preview: Priscilla 35mm at GFT
- Focus Hong Kong
- Savage Waters at GFT
- The Eternal Daughter at GFT
- Is There Anybody Out There? plus Q & A
- Black Narcissus at GFT
- Naomi Mitchison Lecture with Hannah Lavery
- From Page to Print: Shake the Kaleidoscope
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT