Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
Telephone: 0141 339 4759
With their wonderful selection of vintage and retro clothing, jewellery, shoes and bags, Vintage Guru is one of the most popular shops in Glasgow’s West End.
After many years supplying the world’s vintage clothing traders, collectors and the film industry, Vintage Guru set up shop in Byres Road – selling directly to vintage and retro aficionados – both male and female.
A great place to pop in for a browse and there’s every chance you’ll pick up something unique at a bargain price.
The shop has built up a large and loyal clientele including many of the students living or studying in the area.
Jennifer Cocozza, Managing Director explains:
“Vintage Guru appeals both to youngsters after that original look or customers taking a walk down memory lane.”
The shop prides itself on offering a high quality service with staff, who are both friendly and knowledgeable. They are happy to offer advice on a particular item, era or look. If you can’t find what you are after simply leave your contact details and they’ll undertake a search on your behalf and give you a ring.
The shop is open seven days a week – Fridays and Saturdays until 9 p.m. Mondays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
This section: Best In The West, Shopping, Vintage and Retro Clothing
2 responses to “Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road”
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- West End Festival 2016: The Moment Keeper, Thistle Gallery, Jackie and Jilly Henderson, 4 – 19 June
- Surf and Turf Exhibition, Thistle Gallery from Saturday April, 23rd 2016.
- Dear Green Place – Exhibition at the Thistle Gallery, Saturday. March 19th– Sunday, April 3rd, 2016
- Bricks 4 Kidz, After school classes St Silas Woodlands
- The Face on the Moon, The Vale, 26 September, 2015.
- Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
- Blair and Sheridan, Gin and Sapphires Event, Saturday 22 August, 2015
- Easter Workshops for Children at Bricks 4 Kidz
- Video History Scotland: DVD Memories of Dumbarton 1940 – 1975
- QM Eye Opticians, Glasgow: specialising in quality eyecare and eyewear
- Bricks 4 Kidz– Children’s Workshops February Half-term 2015
- The Observatory, Nancy Smillie Studio
- Memories of Millport Isle of Cumbrae in the 1920s and 1930s, Video History Scotland
- Clyde Steamer Memories Part 1 DVD Video History Scotland