Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
Telephone: 0141 339 4759
With their wonderful selection of vintage and retro clothing, jewellery, shoes and bags, Vintage Guru is one of the most popular shops in Glasgow’s West End.
After many years supplying the world’s vintage clothing traders, collectors and the film industry, Vintage Guru set up shop in Byres Road – selling directly to vintage and retro aficionados – both male and female.
A great place to pop in for a browse and there’s every chance you’ll pick up something unique at a bargain price.
The shop has built up a large and loyal clientele including many of the students living or studying in the area.
Jennifer Cocozza, Managing Director explains:
“Vintage Guru appeals both to youngsters after that original look or customers taking a walk down memory lane.”
The shop prides itself on offering a high quality service with staff, who are both friendly and knowledgeable. They are happy to offer advice on a particular item, era or look. If you can’t find what you are after simply leave your contact details and they’ll undertake a search on your behalf and give you a ring.
The shop is open seven days a week – Fridays and Saturdays until 9 p.m. Mondays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
This section: Best In The West, Shopping, Vintage and Retro Clothing
2 responses to “Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road”
- Eusebi Hampers and Pre-prepared Festive Food
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- ‘Unwrapped’ Show at The Thistle Gallery 2018
- Glasgow Christmas Markets
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Hidden Lane Christmas Shopping
- Christmas Shopping, Rags to Riches
- Annual Charities Xmas Fayre Glasgow
- Christmas Festival at Riverside Museum Glasgow
- Falling Leaves Exhibition at The Thistle Gallery
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Pre-loved Clothes Sale at Offshore
- SUPER Market Glasgow 2018
- Pollok House, Glasgow Doors Open Days, Craft Fair
- Limited Edition Art Sale, The Store Interiors
- Eco-friendly market, St Silas Church, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Bleu Door, Beauty and Skincare, Kelvinbridge Glasgow