Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
Telephone: 0141 339 4759
With their wonderful selection of vintage and retro clothing, jewellery, shoes and bags, Vintage Guru is one of the most popular shops in Glasgow’s West End.
After many years supplying the world’s vintage clothing traders, collectors and the film industry, Vintage Guru set up shop in Byres Road – selling directly to vintage and retro aficionados – both male and female.
A great place to pop in for a browse and there’s every chance you’ll pick up something unique at a bargain price.
The shop has built up a large and loyal clientele including many of the students living or studying in the area.
Jennifer Cocozza, Managing Director explains:
“Vintage Guru appeals both to youngsters after that original look or customers taking a walk down memory lane.”
The shop prides itself on offering a high quality service with staff, who are both friendly and knowledgeable. They are happy to offer advice on a particular item, era or look. If you can’t find what you are after simply leave your contact details and they’ll undertake a search on your behalf and give you a ring.
The shop is open seven days a week – Fridays and Saturdays until 9 p.m. Mondays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
This section: Best In The West, Shopping, Vintage and Retro Clothing
2 responses to “Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road”
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Winter Wonderland Ashton Lane 2023
- Wasps Winter Market 2023
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Halloween Evening Market – The Barras
- Night Market at Cottiers
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Glasgow Shopping: Currie and Quirk Opticians, Byres Road, G12
- Launch Night – Plantique, Partick
- Freya O’Neill Art
- This Is Not a Craft Market – Govanhill International Festival
- Books at the Botanics
- GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
- Make it Market at Cottiers
- Glasgow Mela 2023
- BIG BAND BUBLÉ at Cottiers
- The Market at Pollok House
- Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market