Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road
Telephone: 0141 339 4759
With their wonderful selection of vintage and retro clothing, jewellery, shoes and bags, Vintage Guru is one of the most popular shops in Glasgow’s West End.
After many years supplying the world’s vintage clothing traders, collectors and the film industry, Vintage Guru set up shop in Byres Road – selling directly to vintage and retro aficionados – both male and female.
A great place to pop in for a browse and there’s every chance you’ll pick up something unique at a bargain price.
The shop has built up a large and loyal clientele including many of the students living or studying in the area.
Jennifer Cocozza, Managing Director explains:
“Vintage Guru appeals both to youngsters after that original look or customers taking a walk down memory lane.”
The shop prides itself on offering a high quality service with staff, who are both friendly and knowledgeable. They are happy to offer advice on a particular item, era or look. If you can’t find what you are after simply leave your contact details and they’ll undertake a search on your behalf and give you a ring.
The shop is open seven days a week – Fridays and Saturdays until 9 p.m. Mondays 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
This section: Best In The West, Shopping, Vintage and Retro Clothing
2 responses to “Shopping in Glasgow: Vintage Guru Byres Road”
- Makers Fair– Shawlands Arcade
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
- Clothes Swap and Repair Party
- Night Flea Market – Ukraine Fundraiser
- Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
- Partick Pop Up Indoor Market
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Craft and Flea, Makers Market, Glasgow
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell