Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 December, 2023, 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
An unmissable festive market in a fabulous venue.
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum will have creative and independent businesses from throughout Scotland selling a wide selection of their work. This will include glittering jewellery, gorgeous ceramics, colourful & cosy textiles, quirky illustrations and more.
With different independent creative businesses exhibiting on each day, this is the perfect place to find unique gifts.
Your feel good festive shopping all wrapped up!
Tea Green at Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum is too good to miss.
Tea Green Events are a leading pop-up events platform set up in 2014 with the aim of championing Scotland’s wealth of independent creative talent through curated events all over Scotland.
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Eileen at GFT
- We Dare To Dream + Q and A at GFT
- Preview: Earth Mama plus Q and A
- Maestro at GFT
- Fallen Leaves
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Take 2: Trolls Band Together
- Oppenheimer at GFT 70mm
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- CinemARC: Winter Lights
- Snow White and the Seven Maws