GI Oils Exhibition – From East to West
5th – 13th August 2023
Nicolls Gallery, 656 Dumbarton Road, G11 6RA between 5th and 13th August 2023
First exhibition by Graham – local artist in Glasgow’s West End.
Grahan’s work is diverse and includes abstract pieces, Scottish seascapes, urban landscapes and reflections of important places in his own life. He uses light, colour, texture and shape to bring his work to life – materials used include oils, acrylics, pastels and other mediums.
Graham has a a particular passion for up-cycling and bringing objects he finds to a new state of being.
Come along and enjoy this free exhibitions – it’s colourful, fun and thought provoking!
Nicolls Gallery is a lovely space in Glasgow’s West End and is the ideal space to view Graham’s work and you may also have the opportunity to meet the artist.
The Gallery will be open on the weekend 5th/6th August from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Wednesday 9th to Sunday 13th August 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. with a late opening until 7pm on Friday 11th.
Filed under: Art, Art & artists Glasgow West End, Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Eileen at GFT
- We Dare To Dream + Q and A at GFT
- Preview: Earth Mama plus Q and A
- Maestro at GFT
- Fallen Leaves
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Take 2: Trolls Band Together
- Oppenheimer at GFT 70mm
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- CinemARC: Winter Lights
- Snow White and the Seven Maws
- Weegie Hink Ae Panto?