Winter Wonderland Ashton Lane 2023
Sunday 26 November, 2023, 12 Noon until 6 p.m.
Ashton Lane, off Byres Road, G12 (enter via lane next to Iceland beside Hillhead Underground or from Great Geortge Street)
Round up all the family, dust off your favourite Christmas jumper and come along Ashton Lane to celebrate the beginning of the most magical time of the year on the 26th of November!
The charming West End lane is being transformed into a magical Winter Wonderland, as Santa and his helpers fly in for a visit and Elsa & Olaf heading down to say Merry Christmas to their little friends!
Adults can enjoy Christmas choirs, festive food, pop-up bars serving delicious winter warmers as well as grab some presents from the Festive market.
Under a canopy of twinkling fairy lights, with Christmas trees lining the lane, Ashton Lane is one of Glasgow’s most magical spots with a host of great bars and restaurants including Grosvenor Cafe, Brel Ubiquitous Chip, Jinty McGuintys Irish Bar, The Gardener, Vodka Wodka and Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane!
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Markets, Shopping, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Now’s The Day Now’s The Hour – Poems for John Maclean
- Martyn Joseph at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Film Night: Smoke, Sauna, Sisterhood
- Winter Warmer Nights – Sunny Govan Radio
- Take 2: Chicken Run at GFT
- Preview: Priscilla 35mm at GFT
- Focus Hong Kong
- Savage Waters at GFT
- The Eternal Daughter at GFT
- Is There Anybody Out There? plus Q & A
- Black Narcissus at GFT
- Naomi Mitchison Lecture with Hannah Lavery
- From Page to Print: Shake the Kaleidoscope
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT