Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
- Wanderlust Women: Three Poets in Tuscany
- Bob Law: The Beauty of Holyrood Park in Edinburgh
- Aye Write: Prof Dame Sue Black ‘The Books that Made Me
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- The Beauty of Edinburgh in Spring
- Aye Write: Aye Write: Louise Welsh Introduces Sukh Ojla, Claire Kohda and Ryan O’Connor