Young Talent Exhibition, ProjectAbility 4 Sept – 24 Oct, 2015
ProjectAbility’s annual Create Exhibition is back for 2015!
4 September, 2015 – 24 October, 2015
Project Ability Gallery, Trongate 103, G1 5HD
Young Talent showcases and celebrates the artwork created by children and young people from the Create Programme, now in its 15th year. For 2015 a diverse selection of painting, drawing, sculpture and film will be shown from the Saturday Visual Arts Programme for children and young people aged 5-21 and also the Art Matters Programme for young people aged 21-28.
Young Talent provides Project Ability’s youngest artists with a unique platform to display their creative achievements, produced in their workshops through experimentation with multi-layered artistic practices and methods. Each year their young artists produce a distinctive collective display which punctuates the year with a colourful playground of artwork of different techniques and visions with a wealth of experimentation, innovation and adventure.
Project Ability’s Create programme engages with children and young people with disabilities in a wide range of creative activities including visual arts, film and new media. The programme includes evening and weekend workshops, one-off projects, events, film screenings and exhibitions. All activities are tailored to the individuals they work with and are fully inclusive. Including individuals, families, schools, voluntary sector groups and other arts organisations with a target participant age group of 5 – 25 years.
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Mother India – Glasgow
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green
- Panopticon Halloween Market
- Clann An Drumma, St Andrews Night, Cottiers
- Diana Devlin at Avant Garde
- Take 2: Puffin Rock and the New Friends
- Glasgow Film Festival – a year of celebration
- The Carlton Jug Band