Wedding Stationery: Glasgow Weddings
The Butterfly and Belljar Wedding Stationery
‘You will fall in love with what we create for your big day!’
The Butterfly and Belljar specialise in laser cutting to create beautiful wedding stationery. They pride themselves on providing a personal service and help make the process of choosing your wedding invitations stress free and simple.
You can choose from their range of beautiful laser cut designs or take advantage of their bespoke service to discuss your ideas and have a truly unique invitations designed for your wedding.
The Butterfly and Belljar can provide all your wedding stationery requirements including: – thank you cards, place settings, posters and save the dates.
Look out for The Butterfly and Belljar at the Scottish Wedding Show, 22nd and 23rd February, SECC, Glasgow.
At The Butterfly and Belljar they understand that choosing a design for your wedding stationery can be a big decision – you may want to hold and feel the paper in your hand and see the design up close.
They are happy to send you samples for a small fee (£2.50 – £5.50) or you can arrange a meeting to view their range of invitations.
For any further information about any of the designs or to arrange to see samples email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This section: Weddings, Weddings Glasgow
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Wedding Open Nights at Cottiers in July, 2019
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair By Bohemia
- Wedding Fayre OranMor Sunday 7 October, 2018
- Polly Rose Boutique, Perfect Dresses for Special Occasions, Causeyside Street, Paisley
- Spirito, Interiors, Cards, Gifts, Crow Road, Broomhill, Glasgow
- Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
- Kelvin Hotel, Glasgow – at the heart of the Real West End
- Cottiers Weddings Open Day, 15 October, 2017
- Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
- Wedding Event Cottier’s, Glasgow, Sunday 23 July 2017
- Wedding Venue – Open Event, Cottiers Theatre, 4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
- Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
- Fairytale Bespoke and Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia Kibble Palace Sunday 25 September, 2016
- Wedding Venue Open Evening Cottiers 10 August, 2016
- Little Birds Market Wedding Fayre 3 September, 2016 Theatre Royal
- Cottiers – Wedding Venue Open Evenings 11/16 and 23 March, 2016
- The Scottish Wedding Show 20 – 21 February, 2016. SECC
- The Glasgow Girls Wedding Band Showcase 10 March, 2016
- Glasgow Weddings: Engagement Rings