Wedding Venue – Open Event, Cottiers Theatre, 4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
4 June, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
The next in Cottiers’ series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to their wedding co-ordinator and pick up an information pack about what can be offered to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches the wedding team can offer to make your big day really personal and unique.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest