Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers’ studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- The Coming Back Out Ball – National Theatre of Scotland
- Independent Bookshop Week 2021
- Tell it slant, Glasgow: Book Launch: A Bird Is Not A Stone.
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- #StreamMyStory Children’s Online Events Summer 2021
- Women’s Library – In Conversation with Paria Goodarzi
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Bungalow Cafe at Mother India, Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Bungalow Cafe: Lunch Menu
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT