Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers’ studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021