Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers’ studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email email@example.com or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Cottiers At Home – Beer Garden Takeaway Extended Menu, Bottle Shop, Beer Garden Reopening
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne