Cupid’s Ball at Cottiers, 10 and 17 February 2017
10 and 17 Feb 2017 -6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Experience True Romance at Glasgow’s Top Wedding Venue!
Whether you are planning a wedding right now, or simply want to enjoy a unique, romantic evening with your partner in a gorgeous venue, Cupid’s Ball events at Cottiers are a perfect chance to enjoy the beauty, intimacy and quality of the venue.
The Cupid’s Ball will give you an opportunity to dine, dance and delight in the most romantic of surroundings for just £28.50 per person.
The room will be set up in one of their popular wedding settings and decked with flowers by Cottiers’ studios. At 7pm, you’ll be served with a delicious three course menu plus a glass of bubbly before the room is turned around to demonstrate their evening reception set up. Of course, just seeing it is no fun, which is why there will be entertainment and dancing right through until 11.30pm.
Tickets for the Cupid’s Ball are available exclusively from Cottiers Bar.
Call 0141 357 5825, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in to Cottiers and book in person.
93-95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA