Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow G12 0UE
Sunday 24 September, 2017 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Bohemia is delighted to host a second Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair at the stunning Kibble Palace Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
After the success of the debut fair, you can expect to find more gorgeous, professional, friendly, helpful and, more importantly, inspiring Wedding Designer Services to help you plan YOUR Special day!
You will find everything you need for your wedding including: Beautiful Vintage Bespoke Gowns, Photography, Bohemian Florals, Designer Jewellery, Hats, Tartans, Cars, Wedding Cakes, Stationary, Favours , Music and more…
Complimentary copy of the Scottish Wedding Directory for first 50 arrivals.
Do not be a Damsel in distress! Be a Damsel in this dress
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA