Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow G12 0UE
Sunday 24 September, 2017 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Bohemia is delighted to host a second Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair at the stunning Kibble Palace Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
After the success of the debut fair, you can expect to find more gorgeous, professional, friendly, helpful and, more importantly, inspiring Wedding Designer Services to help you plan YOUR Special day!
You will find everything you need for your wedding including: Beautiful Vintage Bespoke Gowns, Photography, Bohemian Florals, Designer Jewellery, Hats, Tartans, Cars, Wedding Cakes, Stationary, Favours , Music and more…
Complimentary copy of the Scottish Wedding Directory for first 50 arrivals.
Do not be a Damsel in distress! Be a Damsel in this dress
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop