Fairytale Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair by Bohemia, Kibble Palace, 24 September, 2017
Kibble Palace, Botanic Gardens, Queen Margaret Drive, Glasgow G12 0UE
Sunday 24 September, 2017 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Bohemia is delighted to host a second Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair at the stunning Kibble Palace Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
After the success of the debut fair, you can expect to find more gorgeous, professional, friendly, helpful and, more importantly, inspiring Wedding Designer Services to help you plan YOUR Special day!
You will find everything you need for your wedding including: Beautiful Vintage Bespoke Gowns, Photography, Bohemian Florals, Designer Jewellery, Hats, Tartans, Cars, Wedding Cakes, Stationary, Favours , Music and more…
Complimentary copy of the Scottish Wedding Directory for first 50 arrivals.
Do not be a Damsel in distress! Be a Damsel in this dress
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- West End Festival 2021
- Govan Stones Music Festival