Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
Wedding Showcase Dates at Cottiers in 2020
Tuesdays 6 – 8 p.m.- 18 February, 3 March, 10 March and Sunday 29 March, 2 – 4 p.m.
Wedding day dreams really do come true at Cottiers
Take the rare opportunity to view this historically beautiful venue fully set as it would be for your once-in-a-lifetime special wedding day! Sit where you will be at the top table or take a guests-eye-view to see what your special guests will experience on your special day!
Cottiers’ wedding team will be on hand all day to answer your questions…. no matter how big, small, sensible or silly you may think it is, it’s the attention to detail and exceptional personal management of your wedding day that makes this venue not just perfect for you but truly exceptional!
Come and visit the Wedding Showcase to realise the full Cottiers Experience
Cottiers, 93/95 Hyndland Street, G11 5PU
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables