Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
Come along to one of the next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
‘One of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions.’
Upcoming Wedding Open Events 2020
Thursday 30 January, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 4 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday 9 February 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday 11 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 18 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to Erin, the wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what is on offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the finishing touches the wedding team can provide to make your big day completely unique and personal.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
Cottiers Theatre, originally Dowanhill Parish Church, was built in 1865 by William Leiper. It is named after Daniel Cottier, the designer, who created the intricate decoration and beautifully appointed stained glass windows. The venue has been undergoing restoration work for the past 20 years, and to date £1.8 million has been raised by the Four Acres Charitable Trust who are dedicated to seeing the careful restoration of Cottiers completed.
Cottiers church building is situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End with stunning exteriors, featuring the illuminated church steeple and set within mature gardens, making it one of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions. Cottiers is a unique wedding venue for your special day!
Cottiers, 93 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite
- Multi-talented and Versatile – Laura Turnbull Fyfe
- Sav Aiello Yoga Savvy Classes
- Online Dance Club LGBTI Plus Elders – National Theatre of Scotland
- Opening Celebration Concert – Celtic Connections 2021 Online
- Announcement Full Programme Celtic Connections Online Festival 2021
- Balloch Open Mic – Vale Lad ‘Done Good’ – again
- Hogmanay Live Event – ‘One singer one song’
- Online End of Year Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Carlton Studios Crowdfunder Saturdays FB Livestream
- Balloch House Hotel Open Mic (in abeyance)
- Christmas Exhibition 2020 – Compass Gallery
- Festive Concert with Dave Arcari
- Refuweegee Festive Benefit Gig
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Opening Film and Closing Gala Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne