Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
Come along to one of the next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
‘One of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions.’
Upcoming Wedding Open Events 2020
Thursday 30 January, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 4 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday 9 February 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday 11 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 18 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to Erin, the wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what is on offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the finishing touches the wedding team can provide to make your big day completely unique and personal.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
Cottiers Theatre, originally Dowanhill Parish Church, was built in 1865 by William Leiper. It is named after Daniel Cottier, the designer, who created the intricate decoration and beautifully appointed stained glass windows. The venue has been undergoing restoration work for the past 20 years, and to date £1.8 million has been raised by the Four Acres Charitable Trust who are dedicated to seeing the careful restoration of Cottiers completed.
Cottiers church building is situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End with stunning exteriors, featuring the illuminated church steeple and set within mature gardens, making it one of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions. Cottiers is a unique wedding venue for your special day!
Cottiers, 93 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio