Wedding Open Events at Cottiers, Glasgow West End
Come along to one of the next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
‘One of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions.’
Upcoming Wedding Open Events 2020
Thursday 30 January, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 4 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday 9 February 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday 11 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Tuesday 18 February 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to Erin, the wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what is on offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the finishing touches the wedding team can provide to make your big day completely unique and personal.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
Cottiers Theatre, originally Dowanhill Parish Church, was built in 1865 by William Leiper. It is named after Daniel Cottier, the designer, who created the intricate decoration and beautifully appointed stained glass windows. The venue has been undergoing restoration work for the past 20 years, and to date £1.8 million has been raised by the Four Acres Charitable Trust who are dedicated to seeing the careful restoration of Cottiers completed.
Cottiers church building is situated in the heart of Glasgow’s West End with stunning exteriors, featuring the illuminated church steeple and set within mature gardens, making it one of the most charming West End venues, perfect for those once in a lifetime special occasions. Cottiers is a unique wedding venue for your special day!
Cottiers, 93 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis