Wedding Event Cottier’s, Glasgow, Sunday 23 July 2017
Wedding Venue – Open Event
23 Jul 2017 – 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Next in series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the venue, chat to wedding co-ordinator and pick up an information pack about what is on offer to couples for their special day. You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at Cottier’s beautiful theatre space and find out more about all the finishing touches the wedding team can offer to make your big day really special.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
- Sundance Film Festival Tour London 2021
- GFT: As Tears Go By
- GFT: Nowhere Special
- GFT: The Surrogate
- GFT: Sisters with Transistors
- GFT: Girlfriends
- GFT: Riders of Justice
- GFT: Night of the Kings
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Glasgow – Open Air Bed Cinema Online
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Bloody Scotland – Crime Debut of the Year 2021
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe