Cottiers Weddings Open Day, 15 October, 2017
15 October, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
The next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients will take place this autumn on 15 October, 2017.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the beautiful venue, chat to Erin, their wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what Cottiers can offer to couples for their special day.
You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches Cottiers wedding team can offer to make your big day suit your personal requirements.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
- Creative Conversations: Abir Mukherjee – Crime Novelist
- Penetrate: Translate Reading Group: Five Measures of Expatriation by Vahni Capildeo CCA
- The Long Ryders at OranMor
- Book Launch: The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson
- Woodlands Community Gardens, Storytelling Circle ‘Tell A Story’ Workshop
- Scottish Writers’ Centre Dove Tales: Dia de los Muertos
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Hang Massive at OranMor, Glasgow
- Irene Lebeter, Meet the Author, Fruin Fam
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- ‘A Place for the Work and the Human Being’ Kelvin Hall
- From Lens to Pen, Finnieston
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Scotland Loves Anime 10 Anniversary at GFT
- American Woman GFT
- Judy GFT
- 48 Hours Film Project Part 1 GFT
- Her Century: Scottish Women on Film GFT
- The Relative Worlds GFT plus Q and A
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop