Cottiers Weddings Open Day, 15 October, 2017
15 October, 2017 1 – 4 p.m.
Cottiers, 93-95 Hyndland St, Glasgow G11 5PU
The next in Cottiers series of open evenings and open days for prospective wedding clients will take place this autumn on 15 October, 2017.
You’ll have an opportunity to see the beautiful venue, chat to Erin, their wedding co-ordinator, and pick up an information pack about what Cottiers can offer to couples for their special day.
You can also pick up an enquiry form and check to see if the dates you’d like are available.
It’s a wonderful, relaxed opportunity to have a look at the gorgeous theatre space and find out more about all the beautiful finishing touches Cottiers wedding team can offer to make your big day suit your personal requirements.
There’s no need to book in advance – just pop in to Cottiers any time during the event to meet with Erin and see the space.
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA