Poetry Launch Night Glasgow: The Last Supper
6:00pm until 10:00pm
The Record Factory, 17 Byres Road, G11 5RD
This is an invitation to a brand new poetry night like no other in Glasgow’s west end on the one and holy Ash Wednesday!
This will be a night of Glasgow’s finest poets, literary artists and spoken word lyricists and one not to be missed!
The evening is FREE of charge to the general public and not only that we will be giving free dinner on arrival (likely pizza – but we are open to requests)
So get yourselves down to The Record Factory on Byres Road, have some free food, socialise and enjoy a fantastic evening of talent and networking.
TIME: 6pm – 10
Networking time and food between 6-7pm
and an option to participate in some open mic at the end of the evening.
See you all there 😉
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Roots Festival – An Evening with Wullie, George and Friends
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party
- Evening of Stories and Songs with Kirstin Innes and Outi Smith
- Aye Write 2020: Memoirs and Confessions – Justified Sinners Speakeasy
- Books at the Botanics
- Creative Conversations: Niall O’Gallagher
- It’s Time To Talk About Mental Health – Part Two
- Aye Write:Claudia Hammond, The Art of Rest
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Paisley Book Festival: Jenny’s Well Press presents: Writers and Rebellion
- Aye Write: Stewart Ennis and Okechuwu Nzelu
- Rootsy Rammy
- The Muse at the Playhouse with Linda Jaxson
- More Than Words – Poetry Night with Imogen Stirling
- Lin Anderson at Weegie Wednesday
- Campire Club Rousing Rebels, Paisley
- Paisley Book Festival: Opening Night: Radical Renfrewshire
- What’s This Script with Jenny Lindsay, Paisley Book Festival
- Poets in the Library – Paisley Book Festival
- 365: Stories and Music Paisley Book Festival