Poetry Launch Night Glasgow: The Last Supper
6:00pm until 10:00pm
The Record Factory, 17 Byres Road, G11 5RD
This is an invitation to a brand new poetry night like no other in Glasgow’s west end on the one and holy Ash Wednesday!
This will be a night of Glasgow’s finest poets, literary artists and spoken word lyricists and one not to be missed!
The evening is FREE of charge to the general public and not only that we will be giving free dinner on arrival (likely pizza – but we are open to requests)
So get yourselves down to The Record Factory on Byres Road, have some free food, socialise and enjoy a fantastic evening of talent and networking.
TIME: 6pm – 10
Networking time and food between 6-7pm
and an option to participate in some open mic at the end of the evening.
See you all there 😉
This section: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry Events
- Future Stories – Scottish Book Trust
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson – Book Launch Party Postponed
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Freddy Anderson, Afternoon of Literature, Poetry and Song
- Women Writers: Maria Marchinadu, Tracy Patrick and Eloise Oui
- Neu Reekie at Aye Write
- Aye Write: Andrew Greig and Chris Agee
- Christie Williamson – Doors tae Naewye Launch at Express Yourself
- Remember Tom Leonard, CCA
- Ali Whitelock and Skye Loneragan – Scottish Writers Centre
- Aye Write: Ferlie Leed – The Rhymer on his Hoalidays
- Literary Legends Book Stall – International Women’s Week
- Books at the Botanics